Welcome to Gaia! ::

Views

+1 1 100.0% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 7 ]
< 1 2 3 4 >

Kames's Husband

How's it going? Nice interests. Mythology and history I like. Alot in common too. You really should watch supernatural, it is amazing!

Dangerous Lover

Im a big Disney fan also heart
heart
Jofunu
How's it going? Nice interests. Mythology and history I like. Alot in common too. You really should watch supernatural, it is amazing!

Hello!
I'm doing alright, just a bit bored. How about you. And yay for common interests. Any types of mythology you like in particular. I'm curious about various types but guess most familiar with Greek and been looking more into celtic/norse mythology too.
Yeah I heard good things about the show. Though I had one friend who watched it till season 7 or someone then came to me on a huge rant about being mad about a female character she really liked dying and how they killed off most the female characters. Made her stop before she gave me too many spoilers though. Although I heard there's some paraody like episodes which sound interesting. Is it true the first season is one of the scariest?
It's funny since I can watch a show or movie without being too scared if it's horror, but then afterwards I can't sleep or get super scared and the dark suddenly becomes scary >.< But it's more my mind knows how to watch something barely scary then twist it to be a 100 times scarier...
ladielish
heart

Yay! x3 Disney fans unite lol.
I'd ask favorite movie but I can never even answer that question. Then comparing classics to new movies is hard too since that's like apples and oranges. I don't have much Disney merchandise but I did get some Disney based full design long sleeve shirts recently which made me oddly happy. I like musical snowglobes too but sadly never had a Disney one.

Dangerous Lover

Mysterious Illusions
ladielish
heart

I'd ask favorite movie but I can never even answer that question. Then comparing classics to new movies is hard too since that's like apples and oranges. I don't have much Disney merchandise but I did get some Disney based full design long sleeve shirts recently which made me oddly happy. I like musical snowglobes too but sadly never had a Disney one.

Favorite movie is Beauty and the beast <3

Kames's Husband

Mysterious Illusions
Jofunu

Hello!
I'm doing alright, just a bit bored. How about you. And yay for common interests. Any types of mythology you like in particular. I'm curious about various types but guess most familiar with Greek and been looking more into celtic/norse mythology too.
Yeah I heard good things about the show. Though I had one friend who watched it till season 7 or someone then came to me on a huge rant about being mad about a female character she really liked dying and how they killed off most the female characters. Made her stop before she gave me too many spoilers though. Although I heard there's some paraody like episodes which sound interesting. Is it true the first season is one of the scariest?
It's funny since I can watch a show or movie without being too scared if it's horror, but then afterwards I can't sleep or get super scared and the dark suddenly becomes scary >.< But it's more my mind knows how to watch something barely scary then twist it to be a 100 times scarier...

I'm bored too. I am into Japanese mythology and was always into Greek mythology with the gods. Norse and celtic sounds interesting though. Yeah first season is pretty scary. Though the whole series has its points of really scary. At least for me, the paranormal stuff hits me harder. I can watch horror movies too without getting scared, then my mind plays tricks on me all night after. Like I watched Shutter and then thought I had the ghost in the back seat of my car on the way home. lol

Chatty Member

Mysterious Illusions
De1z
I love Disney! emotion_kirakira I don't know too much about mythology though. sweatdrop

Yay another Disney fan! whee
Haha that's fine. I said "and/or" for a reason. I think I half wanted more Disney fans anyways, but I'm a mythology fan too.
I saw Tangled again last month and probably one of my favorites among the newer movie. Frozen is adorable too, but I was a Disney fan way before it came out too xD Merida in Brave makes me happy- her hair and accent. My complaint though probably is I wish they had a more memorable villain. The mother and villain bear having a fight and the mother almost looking the same as him there was awkward. I know he couldn't talk- but look at how much personality other non-talking Disney animals have, but that bear was kinda bland. I also found it funny how everyone was worried about the mother becoming human again, but not the little brothers. Guess they all thought they were cuter that way xD
Frozen is my fav, but I love most of the Disney movies. heart I like Brave, but I didn't care for the story much. As for Tangled, I love that movie as well. heart
ladielish
Mysterious Illusions
ladielish
heart

I love Beauty and the Beast heart
I have [this] [shirt] too and love it. The arms are awesome since they show pillars and other details in the castle. The material on the back is a little different than the soft one on the front but still cool. Have you seen the Beauty and the Beast sequel? I haven't but was considering watching it. I quite liked the Lion King II, haven't watched 1 and a half. Of course the classic original Lion King is what I grew up on, loved that movie. I have too many favorites among the classics, Beauty and the Beast to pick just one haha.
Jofunu
Mysterious Illusions
Jofunu

Hello!

I'm bored too. I am into Japanese mythology and was always into Greek mythology with the gods. Norse and celtic sounds interesting though. Yeah first season is pretty scary. Though the whole series has its points of really scary. At least for me, the paranormal stuff hits me harder. I can watch horror movies too without getting scared, then my mind plays tricks on me all night after. Like I watched Shutter and then thought I had the ghost in the back seat of my car on the way home. lol

I may of looked slightly into Japanese mythology in my Inuyasha watching days where I got curious. Though now not really into anime. Unless maybe Miyazaki movies. The Cat Returns and Spirited Away are adorable. And yes Greek mythology was one I was always into too after reading about it. I'm not even sure why. I hate polygamy but that's a big theme and Zeus causing the Trojan war by being bored and raping a Trojan princess in the form of a swan? Oh geez, that's their king of gods lol. Somehow I still like that stuff and still not sure why. I also like their statues and architecture too I suppose.

Ahh I see. Yeah my mind screws with me and makes stuff scarier too as I mentioned. Maybe when I'm back in college I can get someone to watch it with me and might be better. Though I been having issues with dreams and drama irl so I might wait on Supernatural. But college is least 2 months off so I think I'm okay.
KAITO V1
Mysterious Illusions
De1z
I love Disney! emotion_kirakira I don't know too much about mythology though. sweatdrop

Yay another Disney fan! whee
Haha that's fine. I said "and/or" for a reason. I think I half wanted more Disney fans anyways, but I'm a mythology fan too.
I saw Tangled again last month and probably one of my favorites among the newer movie. Frozen is adorable too, but I was a Disney fan way before it came out too xD Merida in Brave makes me happy- her hair and accent. My complaint though probably is I wish they had a more memorable villain. The mother and villain bear having a fight and the mother almost looking the same as him there was awkward. I know he couldn't talk- but look at how much personality other non-talking Disney animals have, but that bear was kinda bland. I also found it funny how everyone was worried about the mother becoming human again, but not the little brothers. Guess they all thought they were cuter that way xD
Frozen is my fav, but I love most of the Disney movies. heart I like Brave, but I didn't care for the story much. As for Tangled, I love that movie as well. heart

I liked Brave mostly for Merida. I like how she won her own hand in marriage and the beating all the dudes in archery part. But yeah it lacked a memorable villain and many other Disney themes I like and the story was just a bit ehh. But I adored Merida, and her accent lol. If there's a sequel in hopes for a better story I'd watch it.

I probably should rewatch Frozen at some point. I watched it with people who interrupted quite a bit so might of alted my viewing experience xP Someone made a scene outside during the scene Anna and Hans first met by the boat so missed that part D: And yeah Tangled is one of my absolute favorites among the new Disney movies. I have trouble comparing the classics and new movies. Lion King and Beauty and the Beast for example are just classics of my childhood that I rather not compare to the new movies.

Dangerous Lover

Mysterious Illusions
ladielish
Mysterious Illusions
ladielish
heart

I have [this] [shirt] too and love it. The arms are awesome since they show pillars and other details in the castle. The material on the back is a little different than the soft one on the front but still cool. Have you seen the Beauty and the Beast sequel? I haven't but was considering watching it. I quite liked the Lion King II, haven't watched 1 and a half. Of course the classic original Lion King is what I grew up on, loved that movie. I have too many favorites among the classics, Beauty and the Beast to pick just one haha.

OMG i love that shirt ..mad jelly all ihave is a picture in a glass frame , the movie , a book bag and a towel

Bang da phobia's Princess

Obsessive Lover

♥♥♥♥♥♥
            Hello Dear.
            I don't watch much television but I do watch tons of movies.
            I live all types of mythology.

ladielish
Mysterious Illusions
ladielish
Mysterious Illusions
ladielish
heart

OMG i love that shirt ..mad jelly all ihave is a picture in a glass frame , the movie , a book bag and a towel

Those sound like nice items to have though, especially towel and book bag :3 I don't have much Disney merchandise myself minus the shirts I got recently. I used to have a little mermaid mirror that lit up and sung which I super miss but my parents tossed it out long ago, ughhh =_=
I really want this: [x]
Oh and you know of those singing music box snowglobes? They have Disney ones, which I really want. Older ones were more decorated and had nice music box style music but modern ones barely have any decoration and don't sing usually =-=
Rosestace

♥♥♥♥♥♥
            Hello Dear.
            I don't watch much television but I do watch tons of movies.
            I live all types of mythology.

Hello!
Most 'TV' I watch is off the computer. I never actually had cable :/
What type of movies you like? Though that's probably not the best question considering I watch all types of movies. I do really like Lord of the Rings, but watch all type of stuff like silly romantic comedies, Marvel movies, Disney, Pixar, etc.
And awesome, I love mythology too. I'm interested in different types as well. Greek just happens to be the one I'm most familiar with.
Maybe I should make a new thread... I added LOTR to the list.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff