Pipotronyellow
I Am In Disguise
Pipotronyellow
I Am In Disguise
Pipotronyellow

Let's sit on this Arcanine bench and wait for the nausea to pass

Well I'd say tomorrow you should probably start applying

Yes, okay.
Yeah. So, I'm working on this cover letter for an IT job at Santa Monica College. That'd be neat.

yes, that would be neat

So, I'm here's what I'm thinking for your training.
We're gonna give you a Macho Brace, have you bolster your defenses, especially defense. Then we'll give you some health, and spend the rest of your training focusing on honing your special attack, and level you up so you're powerful.

Hit Points: 0 (+0 HP by lv100)
Attack: 0 (+0 Atk by lv100)
Defense: 108 (+27 Def by lv100)
Special Attack: 148 240 (+60 SpAtk by lv100)
Special Defense: 60 (+15 SpDef by lv100)
Speed: 52 0 (+0 Spd by lv100)

That'll mean a lot of Bellsprouts, a good amount of Geodudes, quite a few Vanillites, and a few Hoppips. But first! We need to get you sick :3

Since you're grass-type, you're weak to fire, ice, poison, flying, and bug. Because of this, we'll need some moves to help protect you.

Do you somehow have access to some sort of special attack-based rock-type move, such as AncientPower? That'd help against fire-, flying-, ice-, and bug-types. A (special attack-based) psychic-type move would help against poison-types too! I'd give you Wring Out because it's a neat move, but I can't imagine forcing you to strangle somebody o.o

From there, since you'll be nice and tanky in regards to defenses, we'll give you Giga Drain for heals, Synthesys for heals and have you hold a Big Root so you deal more damage with Giga Drain (and thus heal more). Since you'll be high in defenses and constantly regaining health, you'll have a very high effective HP. This is either going to be epicly awesome or epicly failsome. Failsome? Whatevs.

Building you is complicated considering I'm just guessing your stats off your personality. Hmmm...

God if you were a real Pokemon you'd be amazing. Not to say you're not amazing as a human, I just don't know you well enough to say you're amazing without sounding creepy.

Wait, what's your ability?

(I started writing this after my last profile comment. I put work into building my Pokemon!)

O_O My, my, you put quite a bit of thought into this.
Yes, I should have access to ancient power. I don't think I'd be able to use Wring Out very well anyways. I wouldn't be able to strangle somebody. I'd maybe be able to poke them in the neck and apologize.

I'm hoping it would be more epicly awesome and not failsome. Failtastic? Failpalooza? Nah, failsome works the best.

Haha well I'll gladly accept being amazing as a pokemon.

Hmmmm I'm not sure... I'm going to have to get beck to you on the whole ability thing...

I can mod your moves if your ability calls for it. I want your attacks to come naturally to you!
Yeah I did! You shall be teh bestest evah! Or teh most failtastic! Either way, most people wouldn't want to face us in a battle.

Then you are the most amazing Pokemon except maybe all the legendaries and some psychic-types!

God I suck at encouragement xD You know what? I'm your trainer. All of my (fully trained) Pokemon are equal to each other, and superior to all else!

I don't want to panic and pick the first ability which comes to mind... And looking at a list of them really does remind me of just how indecisive I am...

Haha well let's hope for the bestest and not failtastic

Well I'm hoping to be the type of pokemon which is helpful in battle and when trained can be quite powerful

Amateur Sex Symbol

Pipotronyellow
I Am In Disguise
Pipotronyellow
I Am In Disguise
Pipotronyellow

yes, that would be neat

We're gonna give you a Macho Brace, have you bolster your defenses, especially defense. Then we'll give you some health, and spend the rest of your training focusing on honing your special attack, and level you up so you're powerful.

That'll mean a lot of Bellsprouts, a good amount of Geodudes, quite a few Vanillites, and a few Hoppips. But first! We need to get you sick :3

Since you're grass-type, you're weak to fire, ice, poison, flying, and bug. Because of this, we'll need some moves to help protect you.

Do you somehow have access to some sort of special attack-based rock-type move, such as AncientPower? That'd help against fire-, flying-, ice-, and bug-types. A (special attack-based) psychic-type move would help against poison-types too! I'd give you Wring Out because it's a neat move, but I can't imagine forcing you to strangle somebody o.o

From there, since you'll be nice and tanky in regards to defenses, we'll give you Giga Drain for heals, Synthesys for heals and have you hold a Big Root so you deal more damage with Giga Drain (and thus heal more). Since you'll be high in defenses and constantly regaining health, you'll have a very high effective HP. This is either going to be epicly awesome or epicly failsome. Failsome? Whatevs.

Building you is complicated considering I'm just guessing your stats off your personality. Hmmm...

God if you were a real Pokemon you'd be amazing. Not to say you're not amazing as a human, I just don't know you well enough to say you're amazing without sounding creepy.

(I started writing this after my last profile comment. I put work into building my Pokemon!)

Yes, I should have access to ancient power. I don't think I'd be able to use Wring Out very well anyways. I wouldn't be able to strangle somebody. I'd maybe be able to poke them in the neck and apologize.

I'm hoping it would be more epicly awesome and not failsome. Failtastic? Failpalooza? Nah, failsome works the best.

Hmmmm I'm not sure... I'm going to have to get beck to you on the whole ability thing...

I can mod your moves if your ability calls for it. I want your attacks to come naturally to you!
Yeah I did! You shall be teh bestest evah! Or teh most failtastic! Either way, most people wouldn't want to face us in a battle.

Then you are the most amazing Pokemon except maybe all the legendaries and some psychic-types!

God I suck at encouragement xD You know what? I'm your trainer. All of my (fully trained) Pokemon are equal to each other, and superior to all else!

I don't want to panic and pick the first ability which comes to mind... And looking at a list of them really does remind me of just how indecisive I am...

Well I'm hoping to be the type of pokemon which is helpful in battle and when trained can be quite powerful

That's most Pokemon. Pick one you like. If you have Chlorophyll or Solar Power, for example, I would teach you Solarbeam and send out a Pokemon that makes the weather sunny. Afterwards, I'd send you out, and you'd have either boosted speed or boosted special attack, and Solarbeam wouldn't take that first turn to charge.

So, pick something you like, and I'll help you to become more awesome no matter what! Unless you have Slow Start or Truant for some reason xD

Alien Streaker

I Am In Disguise
Pipotronyellow
I Am In Disguise
Pipotronyellow
I Am In Disguise
Pipotronyellow

yes, that would be neat

That's most Pokemon. Pick one you like. If you have Chlorophyll or Solar Power, for example, I would teach you Solarbeam and send out a Pokemon that makes the weather sunny. Afterwards, I'd send you out, and you'd have either boosted speed or boosted special attack, and Solarbeam wouldn't take that first turn to charge.

So, pick something you like, and I'll help you to become more awesome no matter what! Unless you have Slow Start or Truant for some reason xD

Ooooh that would be handy. Let's do that!

Amateur Sex Symbol

Pipotronyellow
I Am In Disguise
Pipotronyellow
I Am In Disguise
Pipotronyellow

Our messages got really confusing xD

So, Chlorophyll would double your speed in sunny weather, so I'd give you more speed so it's doubled, or Solar Power would boost your special attack by 50% in sunny weather, at a cost of 1/8 your health each turn.

I'd actually prefer Solar Power on you. I could give you a Leftovers or maybe Shell Bell to help counter that, and Synthesis would heal you 50% of your health in the sun, so it wouldn't really be an issue.

We could go Solarbeam (deals base 180% of your SpAtk stat; during sunny weather requires no charge and deals base 270% of your SpAtk stat because of Solar Power)/Ancientpower (somehow xD) (deals base 60% of your SpAtk stat, supereffective against bug-, flying-, ice-, and fire-types that normally mess you up bad; deals base 90% of your normal SpAtk stat while sunny because of your ability)/(something here for utility or type coverage)/Synthesis (heals base 25% of your health, 50% in sunny weather, 12.5% in other weather conditions).

Sound good? What do you want in that extra slot?

Alien Streaker

I Am In Disguise
Pipotronyellow
I Am In Disguise
Pipotronyellow
I Am In Disguise
Pipotronyellow

So, Chlorophyll would double your speed in sunny weather, so I'd give you more speed so it's doubled, or Solar Power would boost your special attack by 50% in sunny weather, at a cost of 1/8 your health each turn.

I'd actually prefer Solar Power on you. I could give you a Leftovers or maybe Shell Bell to help counter that, and Synthesis would heal you 50% of your health in the sun, so it wouldn't really be an issue.

We could go Solarbeam (deals base 180% of your SpAtk stat; during sunny weather requires no charge and deals base 270% of your SpAtk stat because of Solar Power)/Ancientpower (somehow xD) (deals base 60% of your SpAtk stat, supereffective against bug-, flying-, ice-, and fire-types that normally mess you up bad; deals base 90% of your normal SpAtk stat while sunny because of your ability)/(something here for utility or type coverage)/Synthesis (heals base 25% of your health, 50% in sunny weather, 12.5% in other weather conditions).

Yes,they are quite confusing.

Let's go with Solar Power, then.

Yes, those sound good. Should the remaining slot be something which lowers the opponent's accuracy or something like that?

Amateur Sex Symbol

Pipotronyellow
I Am In Disguise
Pipotronyellow
I Am In Disguise
Pipotronyellow

Yes, those sound good. Should the remaining slot be something which lowers the opponent's accuracy or something like that?
I'm thinking some sort of attack or maybe Baton Pass if it's in your movepool, so any stat raises could go to another Pokemon if you're about to be knocked out. You'd be rescuted (a typo, but I adore it xD), and your rescuter (dang it, again? I must say "cute" a lot lol) would benefit from a few stat boosts.

You like? :3

Alien Streaker

I Am In Disguise
Pipotronyellow
I Am In Disguise
Pipotronyellow
I Am In Disguise
Pipotronyellow

I'm thinking some sort of attack or maybe Baton Pass if it's in your movepool, so any stat raises could go to another Pokemon if you're about to be knocked out. You'd be rescuted (a typo, but I adore it xD), and your rescuter (dang it, again? I must say "cute" a lot lol) would benefit from a few stat boosts.

Yes, sounds good

Amateur Sex Symbol

I Am In Disguise
Pipotronyellow
I Am In Disguise
Pipotronyellow
I Am In Disguise
Pipotronyellow

Yes, sounds good

Okay. So. Shall we say we're gonna have you battle all those Pokemon, or just assume you do? I don't know where to go with this. EV training is pretty repetitive o:

Alien Streaker

I Am In Disguise
I Am In Disguise
Pipotronyellow
I Am In Disguise
Pipotronyellow
I Am In Disguise
Pipotronyellow

Yes, sounds good

Okay. So. Shall we say we're gonna have you battle all those Pokemon, or just assume you do? I don't know where to go with this. EV training is pretty repetitive o:

As the incredibly indecisive Pokemon, I'm going to pull the "You're the trainer, you get to pick," card

Amateur Sex Symbol

Pipotronyellow
I Am In Disguise
I Am In Disguise
Pipotronyellow
I Am In Disguise
Pipotronyellow
I Am In Disguise
Pipotronyellow

Yes, sounds good

As the incredibly indecisive Pokemon, I'm going to pull the "You're the trainer, you get to pick," card

Well, I've captured you. There's the point of the forum.

I've befriended you, the point of Pokemon and Gaia.

I've taken you to an amusement park. That goes beyond what the forum asked but is fanservice for forum stalkers.

I've created a build for you. That goes beyond what most people would do.

I...I don't even know where to take this anymore.

Alien Streaker

I Am In Disguise
Pipotronyellow
I Am In Disguise
I Am In Disguise
Pipotronyellow
I Am In Disguise
Pipotronyellow
I Am In Disguise
Pipotronyellow

Yes, sounds good

Well, I've captured you. There's the point of the forum.

I've befriended you, the point of Pokemon and Gaia.

I've taken you to an amusement park. That goes beyond what the forum asked but is fanservice for forum stalkers.

I've created a build for you. That goes beyond what most people would do.

I...I don't even know where to take this anymore.

... Neither do I ^^;

(sorry about the late reply. For some reason it never game me a notice saying you posted)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff