Alien Streaker

I Am In Disguise
Pipotronyellow
I Am In Disguise
Pipotronyellow
I Am In Disguise
Pipotronyellow

Alright! Now let the ride.... BEGIN!

*the platform begins rotating as the Pokemon seats start bobbing up and down slowly*

(to girafarig seat) Onwards, my steed!

I didn't know this was actually a thing. But now that I know, I need to go on it

This. Is the best ride. Of my life. It puts my lv1 Pidgey to shame.
*whispers to a pokeball* I'm sorry, Mark....
"Admission to the park was free..."

*tries to ride a hummingbird I "knocked out" (killed) with a slingshot to Japan or Taiwan*

Hi-ho, Silver! *it doesn't move* Hm...I need a potion! *tries to give the dead hummingbird Gatorade* C'mon, Silver... D:

Yes, it was awesome! we can come back to it after we go on whichever ride you want now.

Hahaha xD that is wonderful

Hm, the Metagross Pendulum is neat. Two of its arms are on the ground, its body is the axle, and the other two arms are the part we sit in!
God it took forever to find out how to describe the ride! I had to go through a list of rides.

Oooh sounds like fun! Yes, let's do that!

Oh my, that was a lot of research. Had there not been pictures I probably would have no idea what you were talking about.(I don't normally go on many rides due to motion sickness)

Amateur Sex Symbol

Pipotronyellow
I Am In Disguise
Pipotronyellow
I Am In Disguise
Pipotronyellow

I didn't know this was actually a thing. But now that I know, I need to go on it

*tries to ride a hummingbird I "knocked out" (killed) with a slingshot to Japan or Taiwan*

Hi-ho, Silver! *it doesn't move* Hm...I need a potion! *tries to give the dead hummingbird Gatorade* C'mon, Silver... D:

Yes, it was awesome! we can come back to it after we go on whichever ride you want now.

Hm, the Metagross Pendulum is neat. Two of its arms are on the ground, its body is the axle, and the other two arms are the part we sit in!
God it took forever to find out how to describe the ride! I had to go through a list of rides.

Oh my, that was a lot of research. Had there not been pictures I probably would have no idea what you were talking about.(I don't normally go on many rides due to motion sickness)

The line isn't too long, either. It looks like there will be a little wait, but that's okay. You wanna wait in line while I get Cottonee candy?
That's okay, I normally don't go on many rides because I don't ever have money to go to amusement parks xD

Alien Streaker

I Am In Disguise
Pipotronyellow
I Am In Disguise
Pipotronyellow
I Am In Disguise
Pipotronyellow

The line isn't too long, either. It looks like there will be a little wait, but that's okay. You wanna wait in line while I get Cottonee candy?
That's okay, I normally don't go on many rides because I don't ever have money to go to amusement parks xD

Absolutely! You don't need to play pokemon ami, since after the amusement park i'll be at 5/5 hearts!

Oh, I don't either. The only one near here is about 40 minutes away

Amateur Sex Symbol

Pipotronyellow
I Am In Disguise
Pipotronyellow
I Am In Disguise
Pipotronyellow

Absolutely! You don't need to play pokemon ami, since after the amusement park i'll be at 5/5 hearts!

*comes back with cotton candy with big adorable eyes*
I think we found the real happiest place on Earth....
Cottonee candy?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show./

And where is "here," if you don't mind my asking? No need to be specific, I'm actually just curious.

Alien Streaker

I Am In Disguise
Pipotronyellow
I Am In Disguise
Pipotronyellow
I Am In Disguise
Pipotronyellow

Cottonee candy?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show./

And where is "here," if you don't mind my asking? No need to be specific, I'm actually just curious.

Yes, I think so!

Well I'm going to be pretty vague and only tell you I'm from Canada

Amateur Sex Symbol

Pipotronyellow
I Am In Disguise
Pipotronyellow
I Am In Disguise
Pipotronyellow

Cottonee candy?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[/p]

Yes, I think so!

Ooh, we're after these guys :3
"Well I'm going to be pretty vague and only tell you I'm from the Milky Way" xD
The only rides I'm aware of there are those in the West Edmonton Mall. I'm a California guy myself.

Alien Streaker

I Am In Disguise
Pipotronyellow
I Am In Disguise
Pipotronyellow
I Am In Disguise
Pipotronyellow

Cottonee candy?
[/p]

Yes, I think so!

The only rides I'm aware of there are those in the West Edmonton Mall. I'm a California guy myself.

All right!

I have never actually been to Galaxy land (the amusement park in West Edmonton Mall). It's crazy how there's a mall and a swimming pool and an amusement park all in one building O_O. Edmonton is about a three hour drive from the city where I live.

Amateur Sex Symbol

Pipotronyellow
I Am In Disguise
Pipotronyellow
I Am In Disguise
Pipotronyellow

Cottonee candy?
[/p]

Yes, I think so!

All right!

I have never actually been to Galaxy land (the amusement park in West Edmonton Mall). It's crazy how there's a mall and a swimming pool and an amusement park all in one building O_O. Edmonton is about a three hour drive from the city where I live.

Aaaand...we're up! *waits until the ride clears out, gets in one of the spacious arms*
Yeah, I have a friend who lives in Edmonton -- also on Gaia. I met her here like 6 years ago. When she told me about it I'm like "Whaaaaa--??!!?"

Alien Streaker

I Am In Disguise
Pipotronyellow
I Am In Disguise
Pipotronyellow
I Am In Disguise
Pipotronyellow

Cottonee candy?
[/p]

Yes, I think so!

All right!

Aaaand...we're up! *waits until the ride clears out, gets in one of the spacious arms*
Yeah, I have a friend who lives in Edmonton -- also on Gaia. I met her here like 6 years ago. When she told me about it I'm like "Whaaaaa--??!!?"

Yay! *gets comfortable in the arm of the ride*

I only have one other Canadian friend on Gaia, but he's way out east

Hilarious Genius

2,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Informer 100
A Wild Jorheim Appears.

It uses Scary Face.

Alien Streaker

Jorheim
A Wild Jorheim Appears.

It uses Scary Face.

Friend's speed fell!

Amateur Sex Symbol

Pipotronyellow
I Am In Disguise
Pipotronyellow
I Am In Disguise
Pipotronyellow

Yes, I think so!

All right!

*a man buckles us in, the doors close*
I'm so excited!
I could introduce you to her, if you'd like. She's really shy, but she's also really nice.

Alien Streaker

I Am In Disguise
Pipotronyellow
I Am In Disguise
Pipotronyellow
I Am In Disguise
Pipotronyellow

Yes, I think so!

All right!

I'm so excited!
I could introduce you to her, if you'd like. She's really shy, but she's also really nice.

So am I!

Thanks for the offer, but I'm going to decline

Amateur Sex Symbol

Pipotronyellow
I Am In Disguise
Pipotronyellow
I Am In Disguise
Pipotronyellow

All right!

I'm so excited!

So am I!

Thanks for the offer, but I'm going to decline

*the ride begins, taking us up halfway, then dropping us as it swings the other way, back the first way, down and back to the second, but going all the way up, and continuing the motion for a little while more*
That's fine. How's your Thursday going?
xp -Chucks a MB (MasterBall) At LIKE A BOSH cool -

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas