Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gah

Poll. -Takes gold and runs- 1 100.0% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 6 ]

Tired of people excluding you from chats because of your age? Well chat here! xD

I know that you're all people who are in that age limit. Don't go around saying 'I'm 1000 years old 'coz I'm immortal' and crap like that. We all know your just some teen online.
Aww, what if you're 101 years old? xd
morny
Aww, what if you're 101 years old? xd

Then SAY you're 100. ;D
but i really am older than time. i remember back in my day when I had to walk 89 miles through the snow in sandals. the most unfortunate had to go without shoes at all...
arcanum_kage
but i really am older than time. i remember back in my day when I had to walk 89 miles through the snow in sandals. the most unfortunate had to go without shoes at all...

xd
Kizu Okami
arcanum_kage

xd

We didn't have teachers, just people who were smarter than us. We weren't paddled with with sticks, but oars, the kind that Jason and his crew of Argonauts used on their treacherous journey back home from the cursed lands. Yes, back in my day, I didn't have television with remotes, nor satelite or cable. Our entertainment was the simple sport of 'last man standing', which always did end up with one man left standing...he was the last for many many years to come....
arcanum_kage
Kizu Okami
arcanum_kage

xd

We didn't have teachers, just people who were smarter than us. We weren't paddled with with sticks, but oars, the kind that Jason and his crew of Argonauts used on their treacherous journey back home from the cursed lands. Yes, back in my day, I didn't have television with remotes, nor satelite or cable. Our entertainment was the simple sport of 'last man standing', which always did end up with one man left standing...he was the last for many many years to come....

Just lovely. whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces