Welcome to Gaia! ::

Savage Lover

12,450 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
It was dark all over campus today..
And cold as hell, when yesterday it was just hot as hell...
Oh and people got robbed and/or possessions became lost.
Weird..

Dapper Dabbler

It's been the exact opposite for me. A Sunny, yet cool day, I've been in a good mood and have had a great day!

Event item

Savage Lover

12,450 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Hawk Ashes

It's been the exact opposite for me. A Sunny, yet cool day, I've been in a good mood and have had a great day!

Event item

Oh!~
Why thank you!~

Dapper Dabbler

Simply Alone
Hawk Ashes

Event item

Oh!~
Why thank you!~

You're welcome!! :3

Squama's Compadre

Leaf

Yeaah. That's happening where I am, too - but then again, this is Canada, and it's kind of expected. But at the same time, just yesterday it had been nearly record breaking heat -- now I had to wear a thick jacket walking outside. gonk It was dark out, too; thick clouds in the air and a bit of a windy chill and everything. I kept expecting it to rain.

Trash

It was nice all day today. I woke up and walked the dogs at 8am where it was 65ºF (I think 13ºC?), and it didn't get much hotter at all today.
Wonderfully chilly, partially cloudy, and just SOOO nice after all the summer heat!
I got to leave my window open instead of the a/c on. YAY for saving money on electricity!
I can't WAIT for winter!

Savage Lover

12,450 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Quotes and References
Yeaah. That's happening where I am, too - but then again, this is Canada, and it's kind of expected. But at the same time, just yesterday it had been nearly record breaking heat -- now I had to wear a thick jacket walking outside. gonk It was dark out, too; thick clouds in the air and a bit of a windy chill and everything. I kept expecting it to rain.

Wooo!!
Canada!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas