• Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
lol

4,800 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Friendly 100
i noe rite same here... in fact i had an awesome day going shopping with my mom biggrin

Feline Paladin

My Friday the 13th went the same as all other F13s I've lived through: absolutely noneventful!

But I used to love going to school on F13 just to see who skipped school, who had something happen and they switch the blame from everybody around them to F13 (and never themselves, where it belonged), and especially watching people scream and run whenever they see a black cat, wet hair, spider, ladder, glass, something vaguely resembling a guts-strewn, bloody, knife-weilding, hockey-mask-wearing, zombie-faced ax murderer (yes, that actually "happened" once, and it was all based on somebody's T-shirt with a Tommy Hillfiger logo, and it was reflected partly in a window. Twenty minutes of non-stop laughing for the rest of us at that kid's expense).

Senpai_Naruse's Significant Otter

16,625 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Clambake 200
  • Citizen 200
something did happen on a friday 13 many yrs ago.........
i was born xp no lies

4,215 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
My Friday was great!
I got a real in the mail letter from an old friend.And last, but not least
My bf took me out, after a tasty dinner of home made pizza, for a late night ride in his lovely ride.
P.S.: Happy (Belated) Birthday to kittyk-145!
Friday the 13th is a lucky day!

4,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Invisibility 100
What do you mean nothing happened on Friday the 13th? It was my birthday! lol
c dcdedcssdsdcdscvrveerdedwced
gajdjdhgeubnxjdbujedxjunejuxnjnshjdndu ejdjuxsjsnsncincdunhcwcjnreuhjcabbsducnsdcsdjcnduhjcdsusdjicnedijcnadyujmcjdncu8dhnjvc j hdhzj huds ndjscnejivnhuncwcnduhcducnicnuicnerucndncijdncvjdnvcjdncvnjedcnbudicnudcnddijcnduscndncvduvhu8vdcjsdnicndciucdnsocnsoci
ii Dough Boy 2
gajdjdhgeubnxjdbujedxjunejuxnjnshjdndu ejdjuxsjsnsncincdunhcwcjnreuhjcabbsducnsdcsdjcnduhjcdsusdjicnedijcnadyujmcjdncu8dhnjvc j hdhzj huds ndjscnejivnhuncwcnduhcducnicnuicnerucndncijdncvjdnvcjdncvnjedcnbudicnudcnddijcnduscndncvduvhu8vdcjsdnicndciucdnsocnsoci[/quote

jjsjdjdjd looooooooooool smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces