Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bashful Kitten

I fell asleep late, and I'm already lacking lots of sleep, and then I had to charge my phone. But I had to bring my charger downstairs cause I'm expecting a call later. And I realized the cats had chewed some of my charger. So I go to try and see if my phone will charge, and then I can't find it. I go upstairs to look for it, and its not there, I come back down, and its on the table.

Other small bad things have also happened to me.

Just a coincidence, right.

Lonely Prophet

10,325 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tax Evader 100
Totally a coincidence.

Juuust to make sure, be on the lookout for things like flying toasters or swirling vortexes. You never know what s**t may happen when you have your guard down.

Bashful Kitten

Eisen Drosselmeyer
Totally a coincidence.

Juuust to make sure, be on the lookout for things like flying toasters or swirling vortexes. You never know what s**t may happen when you have your guard down.

Did I mention it was raining and its freezing.

AND NO SHIZ!
lol, fail!

Ace the Wolfe's Bestie

Friendly Friend

User Image
♪Please refrain from smoking.♫

My sister almost spilled her drink on a drawing she's working on. It made a stain in the carpet though.
I almost fell down the stairs when I was going to get breakfast.
But of course, that's happenned to us a lot before.

Bashful Kitten

Wow I just heard a crow outside too Dx

Lonely Prophet

10,325 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tax Evader 100
You may want to bring a few good luck charms along. Never know what you're going to need for the impending doom rest of the day.

Bashful Kitten

Eisen Drosselmeyer
You may want to bring a few good luck charms along. Never know what you're going to need for the impending doom rest of the day.

I don't have any :l

Lonely Prophet

10,325 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tax Evader 100
Go looking for a lucky clover. Don't try finding those stupid 4 leaf clovers, no. For best results you gotta find one of those rare Brazilian 666 leaf clovers.

Bashful Kitten

Eisen Drosselmeyer
Go looking for a lucky clover. Don't try finding those stupid 4 leaf clovers, no. For best results you gotta find one of those rare Brazilian 666 leaf clovers.

Its just finished raining outside, though.

Lonely Prophet

10,325 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tax Evader 100
That's when they come out to feed on whatever happens to get close enough. You know, small rodents, insects, slow children...

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Don't get out of bed. Don't move in bed. Pull your covers up and you'll be safe.

Bashful Kitten

im sorry!!

`H, shite, Kagu! Before me, there were thirteen replies. D:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out