Welcome to Gaia! ::

IT WAS TOOOORTURE I WANNA ******** KILL WHOEVER MADE UP THAT CURSE DSFHISTLAJROP RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWH

6,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Popular Thread 100

Saturday the 14th was my bad luck day D: I almost got to go see Despicable Me again but my parents backed out of it. I was so bloody upset.
Evelyn the Raven

Saturday the 14th was my bad luck day D: I almost got to go see Despicable Me again but my parents backed out of it. I was so bloody upset.

Egad. I shall get snape to make me lucky potion o:

6,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Friied Cheekan
Evelyn the Raven

Egad. I shall get snape to make me lucky potion o:

Um.
Ookay then.
My mother got stung by wasps four times on the same leg, blacked out and fell on her back, head and tail bone all on Friday the 13th. Now I'm stuck being Cinderella running around like a mad woman doing all the things she can't do anymore, and I discovered that I also have some kind of reaction to a bug bite. So now we're all on meds.
I still don't believe in a curse, though. x3
That sucks. Sunday was bad luck for me. I stepped on a bee at the lake and my foot went numb. x3

aomjimin's Senpai

Romantic Star

7,725 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Party Member 100
you got a fever.. so what?!?! everyone gets a fever what's the big deal!!! stare

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff