Beloved Genius

14,025 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Citizen 200
Michelle was here
River1
Michelle was here

Yeah. I never understood the whole superstitious thing... Are you superstitious?

No not really. But it is fun, the events and such.

That's true. Haha. I like the items. :3

Shy Girl

River1
Sheer Sensation
I think I was actually lucky today biggrin
scored me a movie date with my brother and his friend and it's my movie choice biggrin

Ooh!!! That sounds exciting!!!!! I was going to see my boyfriend today, but I wasn't able to get to it. Too much gas money....

At least it wasnt for an unlucky reason! And you could always call or text him right?

Beloved Genius

14,025 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Citizen 200
Sheer Sensation
River1
Sheer Sensation
scored me a movie date with my brother and his friend and it's my movie choice biggrin

Ooh!!! That sounds exciting!!!!! I was going to see my boyfriend today, but I wasn't able to get to it. Too much gas money....

At least it wasnt for an unlucky reason! And you could always call or text him right?

Kind of? It turns out I could have spent the whole day with him today. And it's really because I didn't have class today.

Fluff Bunny

21,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
Well, I was writing a report yesterday and I saved it to the school's computer system and when I went today to open it... it was gone! Well it's not as bad as you think since I did make up the lost work I did yesterday. 3nodding

Shy Girl

River1
Sheer Sensation
River1
Sheer Sensation

Kind of? It turns out I could have spent the whole day with him today. And it's really because I didn't have class today.

Aw, that is kind of unlucky, did you just find out you didn't have classes or..?

Feral Phantom

Well, my self esteem only dropped 5% so overall it's been an okay day

Beloved Genius

14,025 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Citizen 200
Sheer Sensation
River1
Sheer Sensation
River1
Sheer Sensation

Aw, that is kind of unlucky, did you just find out you didn't have classes or..?

No, I was going to go hang out with him anyways. But, he has practice in the morning that I didn't know about. So I don't want to keep him up all day.

Turns out though that he didn't even go to school today. So I still could have been with him ALL day. lol
i dont have any horror stories to share sweatdrop
friday the 13th is usually the luckiest day for me lol!

Shy Girl

River1
Sheer Sensation
River1
Sheer Sensation
River1
Sheer Sensation

No, I was going to go hang out with him anyways. But, he has practice in the morning that I didn't know about. So I don't want to keep him up all day.

Turns out though that he didn't even go to school today. So I still could have been with him ALL day. lol

awwwww thats such a bummer!!!!
it's okay though, its a day to yourselves

In a relationship with her ideal man

Ruthless Loiterer

Somebody was late for work by a half an hour and I had to stay till they got there. I also had to pee really bad, so there's that.

Beloved Genius

14,025 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Citizen 200
ST0RAGE
Somebody was late for work by a half an hour and I had to stay till they got there. I also had to pee really bad, so there's that.

That's just never fun...

In a relationship with her ideal man

Ruthless Loiterer

River1
ST0RAGE

That's just never fun...

Manager gave me free hot wings when I left though. c:

Beloved Genius

14,025 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Citizen 200
ST0RAGE
River1
ST0RAGE

That's just never fun...

Manager gave me free hot wings when I left though. c:

Heh. I guess that means you weren't TOO unlucky, then. smile

Lionheart

Well, just now, the mother of all fuzzy spiders crawled out of nowhere.
It was probably hiding in the Ziploc container of craisins I was eating. emotion_facepalm

Angelic Vampire

12,425 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Survivor 150
River1
Michelle was here
River1
Michelle was here

Yeah. I never understood the whole superstitious thing... Are you superstitious?

No not really. But it is fun, the events and such.

That's true. Haha. I like the items. :3
smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas