Welcome to Gaia! ::

2,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
the girl who loves to read~

Cluttered Codger

Probably dances a lot, and, if drunk, tells everyone stuff like, "I love you. Sooo much. You are the sun to my sky." Things like that. xp

7,100 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Biblioamory
Probably dances a lot, and, if drunk, tells everyone stuff like, "I love you. Sooo much. You are the sun to my sky." Things like that. xp

Comes to the party in a beautiful bright outfit. And is everyone's best friend at the party.

3,000 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Person of Interest 200
a raver comes in neon clothing with plastic beads a whistle cute little kid bags dancing around up and down talking to EVERYONE!!!!! and just has a fun time

7,100 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
tinyjen
a raver comes in neon clothing with plastic beads a whistle cute little kid bags dancing around up and down talking to EVERYONE!!!!! and just has a fun time

The person who brings their three dogs to the party, and would bring your cat if the host would have allowed it(they're allergic). And lets them go play in the yard and you sit outside the whole night, showing everyone every single of your thousands pictures of animals. In a bright outfit with pictures of your animals pasted all over. And then when even you get bored of the animals. You go inside and have wicked dance moves.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff