Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Hunter

Youre A Failed Abortion
I wanted her dead more than I wanted Voldemort dead.

Agreed.
Hana_Imakura
Danierre
Hana_Imakura
Danierre
Kuu Lapsi
Are you watching the Harry Potter weekend too? xD

Definitely! emotion_kirakira Love. HP.

Harry Potter weekend?!?!?! :O Man... I WOULD be watching right now if the HP nostalgia trips didn't make me wanna cry so hard. ._. HP books started coming out when I was about 4 or 5. I started reading them when I was 6 or 7, starting from book one. Then the movies started coming out when I was like 8 or 9. Ten years back in time through lovely memories of reading all the HP books, eating the candy, collecting the toys and cards, playing the games, waiting for the book release parties and having such close friends... Its too much. ;_; I mean, I still love HP and I still have most of those same friends, but things don't seem the same anymore...

:c I know what you mean.
            I about lost it when at the last movie premiere. MISCHIEF MANAGED.
            But then there was Pottermore and I was like, "AO04YUAWRITHJUAOI4YJOHR;0IQ!!!!!!"

RAVENCLAW represent!

Oh my God! I forgot all about Pottermore! O_e I need to get my butt back on there! I started rereading the series, but had to stop. I began to sob uncontrollably when I started reading chapter one. I barely got past it to chapter two without becoming a mess. But the most AMAZING thing I've ever done thats Harry Potter themed is I've been to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter. ^_^ I can't wait to see it when they add the extra stuff they're planning to add! They said they're going to add Kings-Crossing Station and some of London to the other Universal Park in Florida (the one we usually go to anyway) and they're going to have a REAL running Hogwarts Express at Platform 9 3/4 that, if you buy a special ticket, can take you to and from both parks and it will only be stopping at Kings-Crossing Station and Hogsmeade Station. <3 If I ever get to ride it, I'm probably gonna cry just like I did when I first saw Hogwarts in person. <3

OH MY GOSH, seriously?!
            I didn't know they were expanding the Harry Potter theme!! >w< I'M SO EXCITED!!
            I have an annual premier pass for Universal and try to go as often as I can since I live only 100 miles away. omgomgomgomg, I'm going to die I'm so excited.

Hallowed Sex Symbol

8,850 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Danierre
T3h Jinji
Yeah, she really needs to get laid. emotion_awesome

emotion_0A0 MUST NOT SEE.

User Image

Feline Conventioneer

28,040 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Conventioneer 300
T3h Jinji
Danierre
T3h Jinji
Yeah, she really needs to get laid. emotion_awesome

emotion_0A0 MUST NOT SEE.

User Image

I'm not sure if I should be happy or sad that the bandwidth was exceeded.
            [EDIT] Just kidding. c: I see the image you put in the other post.

Hallowed Sex Symbol

8,850 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Danierre

Very, very sad. It was epic. emo Replaced picture isn't quite as awesome.

Loyal Bibliophile

15,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50

if snape hates her who likes her?

Scary Lover

19,300 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
Danierre
Hana_Imakura
Danierre
Hana_Imakura
Danierre
Kuu Lapsi
Are you watching the Harry Potter weekend too? xD

Definitely! emotion_kirakira Love. HP.

Harry Potter weekend?!?!?! :O Man... I WOULD be watching right now if the HP nostalgia trips didn't make me wanna cry so hard. ._. HP books started coming out when I was about 4 or 5. I started reading them when I was 6 or 7, starting from book one. Then the movies started coming out when I was like 8 or 9. Ten years back in time through lovely memories of reading all the HP books, eating the candy, collecting the toys and cards, playing the games, waiting for the book release parties and having such close friends... Its too much. ;_; I mean, I still love HP and I still have most of those same friends, but things don't seem the same anymore...

:c I know what you mean.
            I about lost it when at the last movie premiere. MISCHIEF MANAGED.
            But then there was Pottermore and I was like, "AO04YUAWRITHJUAOI4YJOHR;0IQ!!!!!!"

RAVENCLAW represent!

Oh my God! I forgot all about Pottermore! O_e I need to get my butt back on there! I started rereading the series, but had to stop. I began to sob uncontrollably when I started reading chapter one. I barely got past it to chapter two without becoming a mess. But the most AMAZING thing I've ever done thats Harry Potter themed is I've been to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter. ^_^ I can't wait to see it when they add the extra stuff they're planning to add! They said they're going to add Kings-Crossing Station and some of London to the other Universal Park in Florida (the one we usually go to anyway) and they're going to have a REAL running Hogwarts Express at Platform 9 3/4 that, if you buy a special ticket, can take you to and from both parks and it will only be stopping at Kings-Crossing Station and Hogsmeade Station. <3 If I ever get to ride it, I'm probably gonna cry just like I did when I first saw Hogwarts in person. <3

OH MY GOSH, seriously?!
            I didn't know they were expanding the Harry Potter theme!! >w< I'M SO EXCITED!!
            I have an annual premier pass for Universal and try to go as often as I can since I live only 100 miles away. omgomgomgomg, I'm going to die I'm so excited.

Lucky! I wish I lived that close! lol I'm a Disney nerd, but I love Universal, too. razz I live in South Texas, though. And I'm not sure when the plans are going to be complete. All I know is that building started in January of this year and I had mixed feelings about it at first. (I am REALLY tuned in to what Universal and Disney theme parks are always doing next, especially the ones in Florida cuz those are the only ones I've ever been to.) They took out the classic Jaws ride for the new Harry Potter stuff. I am AFRAID of sharks because of Jaws, but I LOVED that ride. I watched the video of Jaw's final ride on December 31st and things just go sadder- the Jaws ride broke down mid-ride for both the FIRST and LAST time EVER. Now the only classic ride left is E.T and E.T is my FAVORITE. I mean, I've loved E.T longer than I have Harry Potter. If they replace my E.T ride with ANYTHING, I will literally fall to pieces crying out "E.T! E.T!" in a squeaky voice like that of Eliot when he and E.T are being examined by NASA in the movie. I've grown up on the movie and I have a copy of the book written based on the original screen-play and have read it and re-read it tons of times. I know things about E.T that the average person has NO IDEA about.
Youre A Failed Abortion

No kidding. Did we ever find out if anything happens to her? (I can think of a few things that should have happened to her...)
Crystal_Townsend
Youre A Failed Abortion

No kidding. Did we ever find out if anything happens to her? (I can think of a few things that should have happened to her...)

Not sure.
My plan is for her to use one of those pens that she made Harry use and write "b***h" over and over again... only I don't want it to show on her hand.
It should go to her ******** vag.

6,650 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Youre A Failed Abortion
Youre A Failed Abortion
Crystal_Townsend
Youre A Failed Abortion

Not sure.
My plan is for her to use one of those pens that she made Harry use and write "b***h" over and over again... only I don't want it to show on her hand.
It should go to her ******** vag.

She was sent to Azkaban. c:

Wheezing Smoker

5,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
starfire1491
I like you're style. Shes a biotch

User Image

Wheezing Smoker

5,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Ninja__Queen__Ichigo

if snape hates her who likes her?

User Image

7,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
but... but... That's where Um is from! Although they did laugh at her for growing an awful lot lately

saddest part of Harry Potter is when Bellatrix dies. I loved her crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces