6,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
Ultimate Goddess Luna
annasparrowarawn
Ultimate Goddess Luna
annasparrowarawn
gently sweeps blood off chin licks blood off hand shares passionate kiss the moon in your eyes sparkle brighter than diamonds and the stars feel your strength increase and your feet lift of the ground as you begin to take flight now come my love we shall fly in the moonlit sky

*is wide-eyed while taking in the surrounding veiw* This is lovely... *closes eyes and tilts back head letting the wind catch in her long shineing silver/white hair*
takes you close holds you tight i will never let you go my love for we are bond for all eternity hands you a blue rose

*takes the rose gently and smells it and looks in your eyes* Im glad *rests head on your chest* I will never let go of you either for my heart belongs to you for eternity.
rests hed on top of your head kisses gently my beautiful rose

Mythical Alchemist

14,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Survivor 150
annasparrowarawn
Ultimate Goddess Luna
annasparrowarawn
Ultimate Goddess Luna
annasparrowarawn
gently sweeps blood off chin licks blood off hand shares passionate kiss the moon in your eyes sparkle brighter than diamonds and the stars feel your strength increase and your feet lift of the ground as you begin to take flight now come my love we shall fly in the moonlit sky

*is wide-eyed while taking in the surrounding veiw* This is lovely... *closes eyes and tilts back head letting the wind catch in her long shineing silver/white hair*
takes you close holds you tight i will never let you go my love for we are bond for all eternity hands you a blue rose

*takes the rose gently and smells it and looks in your eyes* Im glad *rests head on your chest* I will never let go of you either for my heart belongs to you for eternity.
rests hed on top of your head kisses gently my beautiful rose

*snuggles close and hums an indefineable song then lets out a small windchime like giggle*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff