Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,250 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100
Cool Starter Rocker Guy Tee
Have you ever heard the swett little nurserry ryhme jack and jill?Turns out its not as sweet as it seems it might just have a darker and more sinister meaning.Its said that jack was actually a king that was decapitated for being a suspected illumnati member.If you dont know the illumnati is a cult set on world domination.Jack rolling down the hill actually means his body rolling down the hill after his head was chopped off.There you have it the truth.

4,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
kingion
Have you ever heard the swett little nurserry ryhme jack and jill?Turns out its not as sweet as it seems it might just have a darker and more sinister meaning.Its said that jack was actually a king that was decapitated for being a suspected illumnati member.If you dont know the illumnati is a cult set on world domination.Jack rolling down the hill actually means his body rolling down the hill after his head was chopped off.There you have it the truth.

Then who the heck is jill?

Keirinee's Wife

Fallen Snowflake

so they went up the hill to get some water, and do not fall down and break their skulls, but instead get assassinated for being suspected criminals?

well, this is one fairy tale i will not tell my kids in the future.

Anxious Millionaire

Um, I feel like the suspected origins on Wikipedia make a lot more sense.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_and_Jill_(nursery_rhyme)#Meaning_and_origins

The Illuminati (actual Illuminati or that conspiracy) wasn't even a thing when the rhyme was first recorded. Please. rolleyes

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illuminati

Tipsy Noob

5,625 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
LizzyXGoXRawr
kingion

jill was just some slut lookin for fun
kingion

ILLUMINATI!!
therovingreporter
LizzyXGoXRawr
kingion

jill was just some slut lookin for fun

...oh my...

Kin

truly this story ryhme is a headknocker isnt it? lol

Anxious Kitten

4,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
interesting.

Trash

11,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Winter Guardian 250
  • Battery 500
Ohhh. Childhood ruined. x~x
Watch Puss In Boots and you'll know the real Jack and Jill XD

Dapper Dabbler

Funny, I've always heard it was about how Jack deflowered Jill...

Girl-Crazy Millionaire

8,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Contributor 150
Well that`s interesting, did you know that the nursery rhyme "Ring-around the rosie" was actually a tune about that black death?
ekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!! sad
Shikon Lullaby
Watch Puss In Boots and you'll know the real Jack and Jill XD
i have seen it

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items