Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Phantom

6,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
I always loved Maleficent! Not every one knows why she cursed aurora but I do! In the original fairy tale by the brothers Grimm (i have the book with the story in it XD love it) it was because she was the thirteenth fairy, but the royalty only had 12 gold plates. The other dishes they had were regular glass, but felt it was offensive to have 12 gold and one glass for the fairies. So Maleficent wasn't invited. I understand why, but don't you think she should have at least been told why she wasn't invited? Poor misunderstood fairy. I always love the villains over the heroes because they're misunderstood. Plus they get all the fun >:}
Have you ever read any of the "My side of the story" by the villans of the stories? lol emotion_yatta they are awesome and funny. I love them! emotion_bigheart

Dangerous Phantom

6,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Tara_solo_suyo
Have you ever read any of the "My side of the story" by the villans of the stories? lol emotion_yatta they are awesome and funny. I love them! emotion_bigheart

ive read a few. they are awesome! emotion_yatta

Kawaii Shoujo

Tara_solo_suyo
Do you know any of the titles of the said books or is it just called My side of the story?
Sleeping Beauty exists here!
fairy-phoenix
Tara_solo_suyo
Do you know any of the titles of the said books or is it just called My side of the story?

Just my side of the story then the villans name. they are disney books.

Dangerous Phantom

6,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Tara_solo_suyo
fairy-phoenix
Tara_solo_suyo

i love how someone finally had the idea to tell the fairy tale from the villains point of view. i mean, we always see the goody side, but never the misunderstood villains side. until now emotion_kirakira
Amy Lynn Rose Kain
Tara_solo_suyo
fairy-phoenix
Tara_solo_suyo

i love how someone finally had the idea to tell the fairy tale from the villains point of view. i mean, we always see the goody side, but never the misunderstood villains side. until now emotion_kirakira

Yeah and I happen to like the villans side better! smile emotion_bandaid

4,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
DISNEY FTW
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
she is a couch potato razz but is a good story
it could be soo romantic , be woke up with a kiss of a prince , who doesnt want that? heart

Devoted Smoker

13,000 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
The original sleeping beauty had the prince rape Aurora and she woke up after she gave birth. Grim's versions are much darker.

Dangerous Phantom

6,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Tokitozuka
DISNEY FTW
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

LOVE THAT PART! DIE LAUGHING EACH LAUGHING EACH TIME!!!
Grimm stories are awesome. Disney is incredible biggrin biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces