Banshee 0.056497175141243 5.6% [ 10 ]
The most badass one 0.19774011299435 19.8% [ 35 ]
Elder Fae 0.07909604519774 7.9% [ 14 ]
Total Votes:[ 177 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 >

Alecia-Bennett
EthelbertOddity
Alecia-Bennett
I love Lost Girl watch it every Sunday on Showcase (in Canada), I love how it's original. Everyone has vampires lol.

My fave character is Kenzi because she's Awesome! And I think HalexKenzi would be a good match whee

burning_eyes halex And Kenzi with a baby.. eek that's a scary thought..
that kid would be way to dangerous to everyone.. hahaha

Lol not really, if it really did happen, their child would be a regular human...unless Kenzi is a fae but doesn't know it eek *dun dun duuuun*

burning_eyes What are going on about Kenzi is no wear knear a normal human.. hahaha nor would there kid be.. freaking Ninja baby hahaha

Questionable Borg

Alecia-Bennett
Mayor Gravity
Never heard of it, what channel is it on?

Syfy in the United States and Showcase in Canada.
Oh, generally everything on Syfy sucks.

Moonlight Fairy

12,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Partygoer 500
Mayor Gravity
Alecia-Bennett
Mayor Gravity
Never heard of it, what channel is it on?

Syfy in the United States and Showcase in Canada.
Oh, generally everything on Syfy sucks.
This is a Canadian show, they just put it on Syfy. It is not the usual stuff that is on Syfy that I have seen.

5,350 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Mayor Gravity
Kyoretsu Bijin

Sorry, yea, I derped! -sweat-
And ok, good. Cause I like this Lost Girl, but generally SyFy screws up anything they put their hands on, so I could only imagine how awesome the "original" would have to be, if this was a cheap SyFy re-make. :3 lol
and their mo/vies are so lame, they're funny.

I know. I would say about 90% of their original junk are complete s**t. However, there are sometimes a couple gems in there... Like their mini-series. Did you watch the Peter-Pan one that was on recently? And I like Tin-Man with the exception of the actress who played Dorothea. lol

Questionable Borg

Kyoretsu Bijin
Mayor Gravity
Kyoretsu Bijin

And ok, good. Cause I like this Lost Girl, but generally SyFy screws up anything they put their hands on, so I could only imagine how awesome the "original" would have to be, if this was a cheap SyFy re-make. :3 lol

I know. I would say about 90% of their original junk are complete s**t. However, there are sometimes a couple gems in there... Like their mini-series. Did you watch the Peter-Pan one that was on recently? And I like Tin-Man with the exception of the actress who played Dorothea. lol
I didn't know they had a Peter Pan thing.

You don't like Zooey Deschanel?

5,350 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Mayor Gravity
Kyoretsu Bijin
Mayor Gravity
Kyoretsu Bijin

They did. It was really good. :3
And no, I just didn't like her in that part. She had no emotions from what I could tell... However, I do love the show New Girl. :3 lol

Questionable Borg

Kyoretsu Bijin
Mayor Gravity
Kyoretsu Bijin
Mayor Gravity
Kyoretsu Bijin

They did. It was really good. :3
And no, I just didn't like her in that part. She had no emotions from what I could tell... However, I do love the show New Girl. :3 lol
I haven't seen New Girl yet...I forgot about it and I like to watch shows from the beginning, so I'm waiting for it to come up on Netflix.

But I do love Kat Dennings new show 2 Broke Girls.

Mega Pirate

11,550 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
After reading this I pulled up the show online. Watched the first episode, continuing on to the second. Thanks smile

Tipsy Player

7hunhnhu sweatdrop

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
I never heard of this. Does it come on CBC? I like the idea. You don't see many shows about fairies.

Moonlight Fairy

12,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Partygoer 500
Tenko72
I never heard of this. Does it come on CBC? I like the idea. You don't see many shows about fairies.
It is on Showcase in Canada. It is in it's second season on Sundays at 9 pm. I am not sure what the day and time is in the US but it is on SyFy there.

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
Angel Feline
Tenko72
It is on Showcase in Canada. It is in it's second season on Sundays at 9 pm. I am not sure what the day and time is in the US but it is on SyFy there.
Thanks!
Showgunner
After reading this I pulled up the show online. Watched the first episode, continuing on to the second. Thanks smile

User Image
burning_eyes
Yeah, I love this show and glad... we've got
another fan to join us.. welcome..

User Image
cool confused eek surprised sad wink whee xp heart sweatdrop stressed scream gonk blaugh 3nodding xd stare crying redface smile biggrin exclaim

Moonlight Fairy

12,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Partygoer 500
Tenko72
Angel Feline
Tenko72
Thanks!
No problem!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas