Romantic Prophet

28,175 Points
  • Kin Wrangler 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Energy Harvester 150
./)/)
( . .)
c(')(')

Most people have a 'to do' list. I have a 'wait and see' list.
It's far more practical in the long run to becoming an evil empress of darkness.

I prefer The Bloody Chamber's version. The fact that she becomes
a wolf/mates the wolf was a far better version than, Mr Woodsman comes along and
chops Wolfy open and out pops Red and Grandma completely unharmed and undigested.

I call bullsh*t.

gaia_angelleft gaia_kittenstar gaia_angelright

Sarcastic Marshmallow

58,475 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
Charles Perrault's version -- wolf ate her all up, end of story.

Widow

President Fatcat

11,925 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Wicked Bookworm

33,000 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Falling For You 25
I like the version where Red eats her grandmother and becomes the wolf's new mate
Blissiursa
There's a book called 'Sisters Red' by Jackson Pearce. The theme of girls wearing red and wolves and a grandma in a cottage are involved. Has to be my favourite ^^

oh definitely

Liberal Nerd

12,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
Binku_Muja-
./)/)
( . .)
c(')(')

It's far more practical in the long run to becoming an evil empress of darkness.

a wolf/mates the wolf was a far better version than, Mr Woodsman comes along and
chops Wolfy open and out pops Red and Grandma completely unharmed and undigested.

I call bullsh*t.

Where can I find this version?

Liberal Nerd

12,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
Eriu-hime
Binku_Muja-
./)/)
( . .)
c(')(')

I call bullsh*t.

Where can I find this version?

Never mind, wikipedia helped..
My favorite Red Riding Hood story is probably the one from "Into the Woods", in the second act she's wearing a cloak made from the wolf...I also love her character in this one, she's too excited to do things on her own and falls into trouble, and grows from it.

I also like what I had read from Lullaby, a comic where both red and her grandmother had turned wolf-ish after being eaten and saved. But it skips the story that everyone knows, so I didn't read far enough to see how that happened.

I also like the Fables take on Red Riding Hood, as well as a different comic (whose name i have forgotten) where the grim stories tend to parallel a person's life (first issue was red riding hood).

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
my fav version is the newest movie heart

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Team Lionheart

19,275 Points
  • Sugar Plum Protector 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
Company of Wolves was an interesting one it had other wolf tales included in it that had a twist such as Peter and the Wolf, the folklore of the Seven year curse, the Witch and the Wolves, and the story of a priest blessing a werewolf. It is a very weird show because most of it is meant to be a metaphor or a symbol of "woman hood".The book its based off of has more tales of werewolves from the authors point of view and her interpretation of them.

6,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
tallblondnloud
i know i will receive hate for this, and people will think im uneducated about a million other different versions. But I do like what Once Upon A Time Did. And make Red the Wolf. Also Granny is so awesome in the show.

I love tht version also I was soo shocked because they made red the wolf that is super new and I was shocked also from granny smile
I like how the Sisters Grimm series deceptied her, as sort of insane from seeing her grandmother getting eaten.

Fashionable Shopper

User ImageI like what Once Upon A Time did to Red Riding Hood and made her the wolf. I also like how the grandmother thought she was protecting Red from herself and how her hood was magical.

LanyaD's Husband

Heroic Hunter

34,765 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Trick or Treat 100
I prefer the original version. the wolf makes the grandmother into stew and while disguised as her tricks red riding hood into eating the grandma stew then eats her. in the end though she does get saved but lives with the knowledge that she had eaten her dead grandmother. its a good lesson on not trusting or talking to strangers.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff