Welcome to Gaia! ::

Miss-Asylum
Ishilied

Thats because your looking for one and not looking at the moral of the story, which was the ONLY thing that was ever important in fairytales.

Wolves dont matter, thats what Im trying to say, a wolf was a dangerous animal during those times and is only in that story as a basic predator. But the predator can be anything and anyone.

Looking for one what? I always though a wolf made as much sense as anything else. emotion_eyebrow
Ishilied
Miss-Asylum
Ishilied

Thats because your looking for one and not looking at the moral of the story, which was the ONLY thing that was ever important in fairytales.

Wolves dont matter, thats what Im trying to say, a wolf was a dangerous animal during those times and is only in that story as a basic predator. But the predator can be anything and anyone.

Looking for one what? I always though a wolf made as much sense as anything else. emotion_eyebrow

Its true, the wolf doesnt really make sense. But you gotta read between the lines. Its a story to teach children not to talk to strangers. The Wolf was just a predatory face given to a very real risk a child takes when going out into the world (ranging from ***** to serial killers). The story is JUST to teach you to be careful.
The fact that people romanticize the wolf so much, is ignoring the actual meaning to the fairytale.
Miss-Asylum
Ishilied
Miss-Asylum
Ishilied

Its true, the wolf doesnt really make sense. But you gotta read between the lines. Its a story to teach children not to talk to strangers. The Wolf was just a predatory face given to a very real risk a child takes when going out into the world (ranging from ***** to serial killers). The story is JUST to teach you to be careful.
The fact that people romanticize the wolf so much, is ignoring the actual meaning to the fairytale.

... I was saying that the wolf does make sense, for reasons already mentioned (by another poster). You certainly like repeating yourself, though.
Ishilied
Miss-Asylum
Ishilied
Miss-Asylum
Ishilied

... I was saying that the wolf does make sense, for reasons already mentioned (by another poster). You certainly like repeating yourself, though.

Wow, thank you for being rude. As a 23 year old, with kids, I think I am a little old to be arguing or feeding trolls. (Your own age is kinda obvious though. Poor thing).
I was just stating my opinion when you decided to troll, so Im not gonna get offended and Im gonna go back to the life I actually have. Thanks ^_^ I hope your own life treats you well honey.
Miss-Asylum
Ishilied
Miss-Asylum
Ishilied
Miss-Asylum
Ishilied

Wow, thank you for being rude. As a 23 year old, with kids, I think I am a little old to be arguing or feeding trolls. (Your own age is kinda obvious though. Poor thing).
I was just stating my opinion when you decided to troll, so Im not gonna get offended and Im gonna go back to the life I actually have. Thanks ^_^ I hope your own life treats you well honey.
As another 23 year old stating their opinion, you're being quite ridiculous at this point. I'm sorry you took offense to my observation.
Oh no! I wasn't offended, it takes more then that for me to be offended! XD Your own observation is, of course your own. Why wouldn't it be? But the way you went about it was still taken as some what rude. Just because the Internet allows a sort of anonymity, does that mean that manners have to be thrown out the window?
Im not asking for respect from some one I don't know, but as some one who is being trained as a psychologist, I cant help but to notice that you must have been having a rough week to use the internet as an outlet in this way. And I was just stating that I really hope things get better for you.
Rough week? Hardly. I'm doing things that make me happy. I'm with people that make me happy. If I need to let out any stress, I go play Fallout 3, because ******** around with other people on the internet is about as satisfying as eating at McDonalds.

You should know better than to try to psychoanalyze someone over an internet forum, if you're being trained as a psychologist. Just because I made a post that rubbed you the wrong way doesn't mean it reflect's on me at all - it says a whole lot more about you. I was being about as courteous as the internet can allow; and what's more, I was agreeing with your original premise, more or less regarding the morality.

Edit: Oh, right, and also, cheap shots only lessons what credibility you may have.

4,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
whee I guess they just understood that wolves are trying to take over the world... 4laugh and penguins... 3nodding but people don't usually consider them as much of a threat... whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff