Welcome to Gaia! ::

Widow

Im a fan biggrin

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
yeah I liked the dragon type character xD that was pretty amazing.
Daikizen
Grimm's been getting better, and better lately.
I've was up for it when I first heard about it starting, and well, now I'm addicted.

Three Coins in a Fuchsbau, Plumed Serpent and Cat and Mouse would be my favourites.
Since Cat and Mouse gives more of an insight on the Wesen world.

Monroe would definitely be my favourite. Like everyone's.
I like Wu too.

Cat and Mouse was a good episode. I loved it for the same reason you did, and it's nice to finally start seeing the bigger picture.
I also like Wu too. He's great side comical release. I felt so bad for him when he was eating all of the random stuff. For a bit, I thought he was a Wessen of some sort.

Hikari Souai's Kouhai

Unbeatable Senshi

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

The Daemonfeuer?
Yeah, they were pretty amazing.
I mean, even the whole logical explanation for fire-breathing and all.

SummerKitty

Exactly.
Its not all about a detective/Grimm who takes out Wesen that commit crimes.
Its an entire world. Organizations, government, everything.
And how they tie it all in to the real world events.
Its only gonna grow larger as time goes by, and I'm really looking forward to that.

Yes! I thought Wu was a Wesen too!!
Nick would have one more Wesen buddy that way.
But then again, I'm glad he's not.
It was funny when Nick kept telling him he was eating all the stuff and Wu had no clue.

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Daikizen
Dark-Velvet-Revolver

The Daemonfeuer?
Yeah, they were pretty amazing.
I mean, even the whole logical explanation for fire-breathing and all.

yep that one XD fire dancing was also awesome lol
SummerKitty

Exactly.
Its not all about a detective/Grimm who takes out Wesen that commit crimes.
Its an entire world. Organizations, government, everything.
And how they tie it all in to the real world events.
Its only gonna grow larger as time goes by, and I'm really looking forward to that.

Yes! I thought Wu was a Wesen too!!
Nick would have one more Wesen buddy that way.
But then again, I'm glad he's not.
It was funny when Nick kept telling him he was eating all the stuff and Wu had no clue.

I'm definitely looking forward to that too, especially about the Seven Houses/Royalty (who/what they are) and where the Grimm. I also really want Nick to meet another Grimm. I keep waiting for that to happen and I'm sure it's going to soon, but I'm just not sure of how soon. Clearly his parents found each other, since both of his parents were Grimms, or did I misinterpret that part?

I'm glad Wu isn't a Wesen too. I think it would have been a little too much.
While it was funny about Nick calling him out on eating things, I was just as weirded out as Nick.
Tsalagi_anitsisqua
The only thing that bugs me (being a local) is when they walk into a building in the middle of downtown and when they walk back out there over 50 miles from where they were when they went in. @.@

They do that SO MUCH! It's not just this show, either. I attend a university where they film tons of movies and shows, and they love using one building's front, another's back, and the interior of something from downtown. It's so bizarre. xD

7,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
Any idea what the Captain is up to?

I'm going with the conspiracy theory angle.. he's some kind of king or prince to a government that the human world doesn't recognize but still bends to...

I'd love to see the Rosalee/Monroe story go further, too

Winged Star

21,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winged 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
HELL YES!

Monroe is so cuddly cute emotion_kirakira emotion_bigheart
I loved when it was Christmas and he had his train set out and his eyes were all gleeful. Also the fact that he plays the cello and does yoga. >///////<

And I really lie Fuchsbau. They're super cute.
I love Grimm so much. I haven't got to watch all the episodes, but I am going to catch up. Does anyone know if they are going to continue the series next year or what?
Kuramasan
HELL YES!

I agree, Fuchsbau, particularly Rosalie, are very cute. If I was a Wesen, I would want to be a Fuchsbau.
kirstenanddavidforever
I love Grimm so much. I haven't got to watch all the episodes, but I am going to catch up. Does anyone know if they are going to continue the series next year or what?

Not sure, but I hope it's next year. The series is getting too good to end/cut-off at the end of the season. What are we down to now, 5 episodes left? I can't see them starting something as big as a Wesen rebellion and neatly concluding it in 5 episodes. It should be around for at least another season after this one.

Winged Star

21,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winged 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
SummerKitty
Kuramasan
HELL YES!

I agree, Fuchsbau, particularly Rosalie, are very cute. If I was a Wesen, I would want to be a Fuchsbau.

Ditto dude. Ditto! <3
ME?!
GRIMM?!!
heart ?!
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items