Welcome to Gaia! ::

I never heard of it when i was young...i heard it only a few weeks ago.

Unbeatable Member

Maybe that's because Bluebeard isn't a fairy tale, he was real person.

EDIT: Woops that was Blackbeard.

Hot Rot's Prince

Hardened Member

12,200 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Object of Affection 150
The Missing Finger

/facepalm

Anyway, maybe you'd never heard of it before OP because it's about a serial uxorcide? I wonder how Disney would've kidified that one...

Questionable Borg

spoonybard111
The Missing Finger

/facepalm

Anyway, maybe you'd never heard of it before OP because it's about a serial uxorcide? I wonder how Disney would've kidified that one...
What's uxorcide? I looked it up on dictionary.com but it said it wasn't a real word.

Hot Rot's Prince

Hardened Member

12,200 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Gender Swap 100
Mayor Gravity
spoonybard111
The Missing Finger

/facepalm

What's uxorcide? I looked it up on dictionary.com but it said it wasn't a real word.

It's a misspelling of uxoricide. Thanks for immortalizing my mistake emotion_donotwant

Sensational Warlock

This is in the the big book of fairy tales I read as a kid. Looked over it recently and found myself giggling a whole lot more then I should of.

Undora Spell's Waifu

Dangerous Sweetheart

14,275 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Magical Girl 50
This was actually one of my favorite stories as a kid, I never knew why. It was in my hard bound readers digest full of old fairy tales.

My second favorite was The Red Shoes. Karen gets her feet chopped off! x)

Aekea Pirate

11,900 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200
spoonybard111
The Missing Finger

/facepalm

I really really hate myself for this but...
Instead of killing his wives he'll freeze them, turn them to stone or crystal putting them into an eternal sleep. Some spunky girl who doesn't want to be a mere housewife gets engaged to him a la arranged marriage or a poor ignorant family, and is basically locked into the house while he goes out.

But of course she doesn't love him and is rebellious; wanting to be free to make her own choices. Enter some other guy who is nice to her; perhaps an old childhood friend whom she realizes that she's in love with because Disney can't have a 'princess' movie without a prince.

As for her brothers, they will be the comic relief. Loving and protective but stereotypical brawny idiots.

Bluebeard gives her the key and tells her never to open that one door. For a day or two she manages not go in to but at some point her rebellious side kicks in and in defiance of him she does it anyway seeing all of his past wives. The key turns color (they can't show the blood since they don't want them to be dead) which shows that she disobeyed and Bluebeard's evil pet (I'd say a monkey or a bird) steals the key to show it to him while she puts 2+2 together and tries to run away to save her life.

Friend (along with the brothers) comes in to help and there's an 'intense fight scene' and eventually best friend gets turned. When Bluebeard gets ready to do the same to her the girl somehow manages to do some sneak attack or ducks and it's reversed. And of course Bluebeard's body is mistakenly dropped from a high height by the brothers breaking his body into pieces.

Confessing her love to best friend she kisses him and he and all of the other women return to normal; three of them falling in love with the brothers instantly. She marries him instead. Cue credits and sappy music that might have been the best part of the whole movie.

The End and Disney cashes another check.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff