Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which CI would you like to see as a bonus for purchasing Gaia Cash?

Arcade Blast 0.24144755442465 24.1% [ 854 ]
Formal Invitation 0.47073791348601 47.1% [ 1665 ]
Spin n' Win 0.28781453208934 28.8% [ 1018 ]
Total Votes:[ 3537 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 30 31 32 > >>

Fashionable Star

User Image

I'd go with formal invitation~

User Image

Fashionable Gaian

6,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
-Koto- the Announcer
Is there a way to vote for 'none'? Seeing as most of the users (plus myself) refuse to buy Gaiacash until Gaia goes back to listening and being involved with it's customers?

[EDIT]: 8-5-14
Can we also have an ATUAL survey/poll about how we feel about gaia, the things going on with the site, and/or wish to see the direction the site takes?

I completely agree

Neophyte Soldier

13,075 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 1 Win 50
  • PvP 200
Which CI would you like to see as a bonus for purchasing Gaia Cash?

They can take their Gaia Cash purchasing CI and shove it down a black hole. The corporate pigs running this site have destroyed the Gaia I knew and loved, and I'm not feeding them any of my hard earned money.

User Image

Dapper Fatcat

mmkoreans
PoisonousDahlia
mmkoreans

we're not ruining anything for anyone, if you believe this to be overzealous then you have a warped view of keeping people in the know about how misleading and money hungry gaia is. have you read what past employees have to say about the new CEO?

Where can I read that information?

here! want to learn more about Gary Schofield the current CEO? click here!

Wow those reviews are so sad to read sad
None.

Can you just please end all the marketing /advertising tricks you're trying to pull. It's annoying. And fix the inflation, if you would.
This is ridiculous. Gaia was surviving during those times before when it started, with humbleness and simplicity. What has happened. "To maintain the site" you say. Much deception.

The fact that people are 'staying' and saying all these 'harsh things' means they still want to be here. You guys better really listen to us before you loose majority of us.

Devout Shapeshifter

26,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
  • Waffles! 25
Ghett0 Electr0
How about you guys stop worrying about the CS and start updating the rest of the site. I can't even use aquariums because it's laggy as Hell. Seriously, this cash s**t is getting old.
not to mention that the aquarium shell grant, WORTHLESS

Aged Gaian

I spent more than 600 dollars in purchasing gc by cards but you dont put anything to win in cards and you can see my gc purchase history and I cant use my visa it keep saying you cant use this card and I wish if you put free rigs for cards like not only for visa I hope this rig contain angelic halo.
and thank you.

The Ariadelle's Fangirl

Glittering Frog

45,525 Points
  • The Captain's Visions 500
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • Love for the Landia 500
Please take the Glassdoor reviews with a grain of salt.

Sure, they may be current/former employees of Gaia Interactive--but there is no verifications/validations behind that (as in they do not ask for proof that the reviewer works/worked there nor do they do research that the reviewer does/did.) So, it is not an honest-to-Gods correct review site.

Shameless Lunatic

34,090 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
None of the above?

Dapper Fatcat

meCBing
None.

Can you just please end all the marketing /advertising tricks you're trying to pull. It's annoying. And fix the inflation, if you would.
This is ridiculous. Gaia was surviving during those times before when it started, with humbleness and simplicity. What has happened. "To maintain the site" you say. Much deception.

The fact that people are 'staying' and saying all these 'harsh things' means they still want to be here. You guys better really listen to us before you loose majority of us.

pf, they already have

Lucky Prophet

31,575 Points
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
Is it free, though, when it requires purchasing Gaia Cash? I don't see why you call it "free" when it's not....?

Dapper Duck

9,450 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • The Committee Staff 25
Chatter Fox21
-Koto- the Announcer
Is there a way to vote for 'none'? Seeing as most of the users (plus myself) refuse to buy Gaiacash until Gaia goes back to listening and being involved with it's customers?

[EDIT]: 8-5-14
Can we also have an ATUAL survey/poll about how we feel about gaia, the things going on with the site, and/or wish to see the direction the site takes?

I completely agree

Ditto... sweatdrop

Cynnybun's Wife

Shirtless Lunatic

I agree on the "None" option. Stop trying to bribe us to spending money on economy ruining gold generating items, or recolors of the same tired old items and actually FIX things. Guild updates? Money sinks to fix the inflation (Without having 5 money generating rigs in the cash shop while the gold sink is happening)

Newbie Noob

I don't want to complain about the entire staff of Gaia, because I know not all of you are responsible for what Gaia has become, and sometimes I wonder if this was the only way to even sustain it after a while, but honestly, I would forego any sort of treat for buying Gaia Cash if I knew that my money were going somewhere with at least an ounce of soul. I would love to see that again, representatives of Gaia.

This place used to be sustained by good members, community oriented themes and events, and actual, real, innovative effort. I would happily spend money if I could rely on this to be true, and if we could see more originality. More conceptualization. And definitely more heart.

Above all, thank you, if only for the memory of what this place represented artistically in the past.

Versatile Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
I would like to see a lot of the old things that have hit 100 million or more brought back into their original sales price, it might inspire a deflation in the outlandish market prices, plus give people a chance to get items they couldnt for years cause it might have been so far out of their price range

something i would like to see done for sold items though, when other AVI's are presented like when stuff is being sold in announcements, it would be nice to see a link posted to view what items are on the AVI so that people might be able to replicate a look they want better ((was personally upsetting whenever I did want to buy something and didnt know what items where what on an avatar in an announcement))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff