Welcome to Gaia! ::

Green Ladykiller

Arliona Phoenix
OMG I just noticed if you try to access the link list you get noodle/sushi/etc errors! heart

3nodding

Naughty Nerd

61,600 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Ring: Vol2 Master Collector 250
aiichu
Ah, I live in Florida and a lot have been in south Florida, near me, so I tend to go to a few a year. Megacon's about a four hour drive.

Mm, I don't know where it is. My parents won't give me any information about it either, so I'm kind of stuck. It sucks because I already had the fabric, other supplies, and wig for that one costume. orz

Oh, that sounds nice. I still haven't watched LOTR or the Hobbit, but I've been meaning to read the books for a while. sweatdrop

Heh, I have to first buy a flight into the US xD

That's odd.
Maybe they're hiding all their dark secrets there o:

To be terribly honest I found the LOTR movies kind of long winded.
Well made, but.. well a bit boring.

I really liked the Hobbit and recommend it if you're into fantasy/adventure movies at all 3nodding

Green Ladykiller

TazzyC123
-pokes thread-

Helllllooooo from Scotland biggrin

Hello ;3

Green Ladykiller

Dr. Eir
aiichu
Ah, I live in Florida and a lot have been in south Florida, near me, so I tend to go to a few a year. Megacon's about a four hour drive.

Mm, I don't know where it is. My parents won't give me any information about it either, so I'm kind of stuck. It sucks because I already had the fabric, other supplies, and wig for that one costume. orz

Oh, that sounds nice. I still haven't watched LOTR or the Hobbit, but I've been meaning to read the books for a while. sweatdrop

That's odd.

I really liked the Hobbit and recommend it if you're into fantasy/adventure movies at all 3nodding

I loved the movies. I never found them to be long winded, but I think I'm bias o.o;

Naughty Nerd

61,600 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Ring: Vol2 Master Collector 250
TazzyC123
-pokes thread-

Heya!

I've been to Scotland. Have some family there too :3
It's pretty.

Hello from Iceland!

Fanatical Cultist

Wewts, 10 years~! Cheers to veterans and nooblets alike!

Tipsy Bloodsucker

16,250 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Restorative Spirit 250
Dr. Eir
aiichu

That's odd.

Haha, maybe. Where do you live?

And I do have the trilogy on DVD, but the first movie I have is the special director's cut one. I tried watching it with a friend who'd already seen it and I couldn't take it. I'll try reading it first. lol

Newbie Noob

iymcool

Posting is legit now? Yes? YES?!?!

Well then, here's to ten more years Sisky! heart

10 more years!

Shadowy Gaian

14,375 Points
  • Bonfire Starter 500
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Generous 100
Dr. Eir
TazzyC123
-pokes thread-

Heya!

I've been to Scotland. Have some family there too :3
It's pretty.

Hello from Iceland!

Oh i have a friend that lives in Iceland! Looks like a lovely country...

Just don't steal our fish wink

Sweetheart

siskataya
Mereluna
siskataya
Riyoyo
siskataya
Riyoyo
Happy 10th! biggrin

(dang what crazy prizes siskychan uvu)

Happy 10th to you too! Mmmmm, giant prizes! But this isn't my only contest ninja
Well we all know you're the queen of contests. 3nodding Actually I need to check out that other contest ninja

I am giving away REAL WORLD MERCHANDISE! eek

User Image
BIG KIKI. emotion_dowant Are those green things the arm tentacles? The pictures of those in the store were funny.

Haha! Yes, they are tentacle arms XD

d'aww! they're so adorable, ESPECIALLY THE PANDA HATS .. nomnom dramallama

Shy Loiterer

Your prince will come one day. He may not ride a white horse or live in a big castle, but he will love you and only you.

Sparkly Sweetheart

10,850 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
ohh, i want a prize!!!!! heart heart heart or at least a valentines sent to me heart (hint, hint) heart

Devoted Warrior

Happy Quadrant Day~

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
Happy 10th Gaiaversary Gaiaonline. Good luck on your contest Sisky. It was my Gaiaversary a couple days ago too and going to be my zOMG!versary tomorrow. Three years has flown by so fast.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff