Welcome to Gaia! ::

Many people loves coffee, includes me, i´m a coffee lover, but for us the coffee isn´t just coffee, it´s the decaff, latte, cappuccino, the machiatto, the frappuccino, etc...
what kind of drink do you prefer?
hot or cold?
and what kind of it?

i prefer de iced latte in the rocks with a shot of mocha and a shot of peppermint, venti of course
I like a hot cappuccino in the winter. During the summer, an iced latte is good.
i love carmel machiatos from starbucks

I love med iced toasted almond lattes lite and sweet
I drink swill xp . Usually Folger's/ or Member's Mark (Sam's Club) because of the price (there are more important things my family could get besides coffee). I usually drink it with milk and sugar, but sometimes I can get by with just cream or black.

As long as it gives me a perk or helps balance out the sweetness of a dessert I'm eating, I don't really care.

Tricky Treasure

I'm a Tim Hortons addict...Iced Capps in the summer, french vanilla or regular double-double any time else biggrin
French Vanilla, light and sweet from Dunkin Donuts.

Or cinnamon flavored coffee with mint chocolate creamer and sugar. 3nodding

Dapper Entrepreneur

2,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Trader 100
Just about any brand or flavor of coffee will do for me, as long as it's got lots of milk and sugar in it ^^; And I preffer it iced, even in the winter ^^;
Only coffee I drink is Lattes.

I prefer tea
I don't like coffee.

But I'll gladly drink some tea or hot cocoa. smile
i enjoy mocha cappicinoes with whipped cream 3nodding
Love most Starbuck's coffees (esp. their ice cream ones biggrin ) Generally tend to go for the cold lattes/frappacinos during summer and the hot coffees in winter, but I've noticed I tend to drink them cold more than hot ^^; Also love Godiva's coffees, a touch pricey but it's pretty fresh smelling/tasting. Otherwise I'll drink Maxwell and occasionally folgders if that's all there is at the time. Alot of times I like to get the fancy coffees that's either seasonal, specialties or got some toppings like whip cream and stuff ^^
Most generally I'm addicted to the smell of coffee X.x Almost everytime I go down the coffee section in the grocery stores I tend to deep breath alot lol
I like the Cinnamon Dolce Latte from Starbucks, but Starbucks Christmas Blend also rocks my socks
A mocha in the cold, butter caramel iced cappucino in the sun. biggrin
I'll have a regular cup of joe with 2 equals.
or.
Espresso with one equal.

No cream!
I enjoy chai lattes.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items