Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gekko

3,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Timid 100
Seriously, ******** your fastidiously peeled potatoes

Do not come into my home, eat the food I purchased and that I prepared, then b***h about how I do not peel my potatoes before mashing them. YOU ARE NOT MY MOTHER, AND EVEN IF YOU ARE MY MOTHER I AM A GROWN a** ******** WOMAN YOU PIECE OF STUPID s**t (sorry, mom, I don't think that about you at all - because you have brains and human decency)

If you don't like my cooking then that is damn well dandy. More for me and leftovers, ********

In all your traditional culinary wisdom you are removing the nutritional part of the potato for what? Appearance, texture? Taste? NOT TIME, CLEARLY. I was told you cannot eat the pomegranate membranes, that it's toxically inedible, when in truth GRINDING UP THE ENTIRE POMEGRANATE AND DRINKING IT IS BEST FOR YOU. THE MEMBRANES AND HARD SKIN CONTAIN ANTIOXIDANTS YOU ********

/rant

(:

Friendly Bookworm

I don't bother peeling my potatoes either. The skin is where the most nutrients come from. But I do use my potato scubber (Mr. Spud!) and give them a good scrubbing before I cube them up and boil them.

Sorry to hear that someone didn't like potatoes your way.

Inquisitive Rogue

15,525 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Firestarter 200
  • Threadmaster 200
I'm too lazy to peel them.. so I just call them "country mashed" xD

Liberal Sex Symbol

I love the texture and the fiber that it brings, skins can be amazing.

Screw that person.
If they want limp, gummy potatoes that look like semen they can go over to KFC.

Luminosus's Wife

Sparkly Cutie-Pie

15,350 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
WTF? Skins are the best part! I don't know anyone outside of a restaurant that peels potatoes if they're going to mash them.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff