Some Milk
Combine
Add some sugar ontop
Cut up say somne apples or fruit and put it ontop
and enjoy~~~~~~~
Lavaros
Thank you, friend. biggrin

It's fine Leota...

I'm gonna try and cook summat for my Mum today.
She's been kinda sad lately.

Awwwww How cute!! heart Thats very sweet of you!! lemme see..... something for sad moms...hmmm.... I would make Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup... but that takes a little bit of time... I do alot of cooking but i cant think of anything quick and easy... hmmm What kind of foods were you thinking?

3,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
kit-the-fox
Lavaros
Thank you, friend. biggrin

It's fine Leota...

I'm gonna try and cook summat for my Mum today.
She's been kinda sad lately.

Awwwww How cute!! heart Thats very sweet of you!! lemme see..... something for sad moms...hmmm.... I would make Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup... but that takes a little bit of time... I do alot of cooking but i cant think of anything quick and easy... hmmm What kind of foods were you thinking?

I would do Macaronies/Spaghetti with Meatballs! MY Recipe:

Buy: Spaghetti or Macaronies biggrin
Meatballs
Salt
Bowl

First:Get spaghetti/Maccaronies enough for the amount of people that will eat.

Second: Put the Meatballs in the microwave, dont start yet. (Tip: Ask the people what aumont of meatballs they want)

Third: Fill the bowl half full with water, spread some (Not TOO much, An aumont as big as your little finger) Salt in the bowl, put the bowl on the stove, full power, put a lid on the bowl, wait until it's cooking (With that, I mean it start to bubble xd ) and put the Macaronies/Spaghetti in the bowl in 9 minutes, and while you are waiting, stir the bowl for bettah spaghetti/Macaronies biggrin

Fourth: Start the microwave at about 10 minutes; look at the Meatballs sometimes; if they ''Bubble'', you can take them out.

Quote:
Fifth:
When the Spaghetti/Macaronies are done, empty the water in a sink, dont make the Macaronies/Spaghetti fall out of the bowl, and when it's emptied of water, (You dont have to COMPLETELY empty the bowl of water, when it doesnt flow anymore, you can let it be.) and put a small aumont of butter in it, Stir the macaronies/Spaghetti with the butter, and it's ready to get served biggrin

There is another way to make Macaronies (Tastes wonderful) Half-Fill the bowl with MILK, put some BUTTER in it, and some SALT, and then, you must stir all the time, wait for it to ''Bubble'' and put the macaronies in the bowl, stir completely all the time (about 20 min, it's supposed to be mucky), and then, serve it to the people that wants some...

I dont know if I Explained good enough, but I did my best... (I'm from sweden.)

seresinn's Fangirl

Star-Crossed Dreamer

11,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
i like scones. .. but i dont think you can live off that..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff