Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Dabbler

10,300 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
Tute Sweet
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I hear both are still going in other countries, but here in the UK, they were both short lived and long gone. emo
I haven't seen either in over 10 years.

I would be so sad if Lucky Charms disappeared, they're my favorite cereal.
I feel sad for you, lol. crying

Savage Tactician

22,040 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Olympian 200
I used to really like those crappy pmt drinks and the little pearls. According to my parents they were found to have plastic in them so they tossed out a perfectly good package of those

and this other canned thing that was discontinued. apparently America stopped allowing them to import them. My parents are convinced that it was a safety issue.

I really liked altoid sours. Those were THE s**t. And icebreakers, the fruit ones.

Savage Tactician

22,040 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Olympian 200
lucky charms are nasty af. they're like stale marshmallows that they added food coloring to.

THEY DON'T EVEN TASTE DIFFERENT.

Desirable Paladin

Sprite Remix crying

Interesting Genius

14,250 Points
  • Converting 100 items 100
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Submissive Heart
Sprite Remix crying

Sparkly Fatcat

Do they not sell the Mango Strawberry smoothie at Taco Bell anymore? Those were gooood.

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Zeo-san
I used to love this when I was really young, but unfortunately that flavor only lasted for around a year or two before they stopped making it.

those look solo good

7,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
Oh gawd why have i not heard/found these jello pudding pops. gonk I would have loved those.

Well I'm sure I have more that I miss that I don't see anymore but nothing else comes to mind.
- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
It was a damn good flavor.

- Oh and they need to bring these back...I know they have them in Japan but not where I live! Especially this curry one!

- Green apple Jello

And they need to put riptide rush Gatorade back in the area I live.. I hate that I can only have it when I'm at my bfs...Its my fav flavor crying
He gets mad that I copied his fav flavor though lol.
twinkies..
fried..

Dangerous Lunatic

14,925 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
kakteed
Kitty Bear Chama
The cereal oreos... miss it.

You can import it from Korea.

Damn almost 10-15 bucks. I have never paid that much for a cereal haha.

I miss this so much. crying

I still look for it in supermarkets years after they stopped selling it and even when I go abroad to East Asia. I've found similar ones but not quite the same. sad
Those fang hot cheetos. Damn those were good.

Enduring Phantom

Velveeta shells with Rotel. So sad that is was discontinued. emo

Shy Gaian

2,650 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
Apple Cinnamon Pop-tarts and most recently Funny Bones. I'm sure there are more but those are the first that come to mind probably because they are the most recent. Seriously, I still cannot fathom why Kellogg's decided to discontinue the Apple Cinnamon Pop-tarts. They were always so soft and fresh tasting. I use to love eating them in the morning.
My ex-boyfriend used to love the WildBerry Poptarts. A few years ago, we tried really hard to find them, but they were no where. I think they also no longer had them listed on the poptarts site. Recently I saw them at Walmart so they seem to be making them again. I can't imagine they would stop making them, they seem like their trademark flavor. I still don't see them sold anywhere else besides Walmart though.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff