Welcome to Gaia! ::

Omg, I love peanut butter. xd

That aside, I can't stand macaroni and cheese. Everyone loves it but I can't eat it. Especially the boxed kind, like Kraft. Barf city.

Profitable Prophet

I hate pickles and ginger.

Kitten

Twinkies, chili, cucumber, sweet pickles, green olives, salad shrimp.

Magical Fairy

20,300 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
Melafel

That aside, I can't stand macaroni and cheese. Everyone loves it but I can't eat it. Especially the boxed kind, like Kraft. Barf city.

I can't stand mac and cheese, either. I can eat macaroni by itself, but not with cheese. Actually I hate melted cheese on anything that's not bread.

Snowpaya's Waifu

Princess Kitten

User Image
User Image
Corn, hummus, nutella, and sushi.

User Image
User Image a q a ρ ʀ ι ɴ c є s s ・*°・ .¸⋆
Sakura Latte
Melafel

I can't stand mac and cheese, either. I can eat macaroni by itself, but not with cheese. Actually I hate melted cheese on anything that's not bread.
I agree about the cheese thing but I don't mind if it's on say nachos or something. Macaroni and cheese is bleh. I made soup with cheese tortellini (probably butchered that spelling) but omitted the cheese sprinkled on top. I can't stand it when you order a chicken salad and they dump a bunch of shredded cheese on it. Overkill to the max!
I can't stand pork and chicken (unless if fried).

Beloved Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
I don't care for feta and blue cheese, though I love other kinds of cheese. I also don't care for bubble tea. Actually the tea part is ok, its the balls I don't like, which is weird since I love tapioca pudding.

Aged Girl

cashews. blech.

7,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
Pocky. I don't like pocky. I mean it's not bad, but they're kind of expensive and overrated for pathetic biscuit sticks.

I don't like salads at all. They're super fattening if you add dressing, but if you don't it's kind of bitter, bland, and not at all delicious.

Twinkies are absolutely horrible. They're greasy, overly sweet, and the cream leaves a horrible kind of feeling/taste in your mouth.

I don't like Starbucks Frappuccinos. It's like the barista emptied a cow in there, there's so much cream. The amount of sugar they put in is horrifying. They also make me feel bloated and fat after drinking one, so I don't get them anymore. I'd rather just get free ice water on a hot day than buy one of their goddamn fraps.
It also pisses me off when girls say they're obsessed and addicted to coffee but all they order are frappuccinos/lattes/mochas.
Melons and cantaloupes. Can't stand them, they taste bitter to me and finish off sourly and always have since I was a kid.
chocolate and sour patch kids. i can eat chocolate every once in a while but ugh i hate it tbh. and i literally hate sour patch kids. SO GROSE NO.

Shameless Man-Lover

Peanut butter as well. Bacon (it's over powering and nasty). Raw tomatoes (like, who the hell likes mushy s**t?).

Feline Bookworm

11,075 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
Brown Bread or any bread with grain in it is gross, and I really do not like fruit chunks in things. >: Jam filling? No thanks! Fruit chunks in yogurt? NOPE! Fruit in most desserts? Yuck!

Also Raisin cookies are the worst thing. Or raisins in cinnamon buns. u_u;

Magical Fairy

20,300 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
SquidIt
Pocky. I don't like pocky. I mean it's not bad, but they're kind of expensive and overrated for pathetic biscuit sticks.

I don't like salads at all. They're super fattening if you add dressing, but if you don't it's kind of bitter, bland, and not at all delicious.

Twinkies are absolutely horrible. They're greasy, overly sweet, and the cream leaves a horrible kind of feeling/taste in your mouth.

I don't like Starbucks Frappuccinos. It's like the barista emptied a cow in there, there's so much cream. The amount of sugar they put in is horrifying. They also make me feel bloated and fat after drinking one, so I don't get them anymore. I'd rather just get free ice water on a hot day than buy one of their goddamn fraps.
It also pisses me off when girls say they're obsessed and addicted to coffee but all they order are frappuccinos/lattes/mochas.

How much are pocky where you live? Where I live (in California), the Japanese stores like Daiso sell them for $1-1.50.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff