Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mmm crepe. Do you like crepe? =D (thin.. pancakey stuff but not .___.)

I love it with strawberry icecream, nutella, kiwis and bananas
and roast beef crepe is good too~

what are good places to get crepe?

3,675 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Crepes are pretty good. I fiil them with Strawberries and bananas and whipped cream.
There's a restaurant in NYC that specializes in Crepe. That's all they sell.
I LOVE them! So very, very much. I wouldn't know where to tell you to get them though, 'cause my dad is the one who makes them razz Though I had one at Disney World once. But then again, they sucked.

I think you could put mostly any edible item on a crepe and still have it be delicous. Yum! heart

aww, that's so far from me D:
I've only tasted crepes at the local IHOP, but they were pretty darn good. I gotta learn how to make them.

Excitable Strawberry

Savory crepes are really good. Crepes were trendy back in the 70s, but I think there's still some Magic Pans around. I think it's a fad worth bringing back.
ooh ihop~ they drench it and they get soggy though.
here in the philippines, crepe kiosks are booming like crazy. theres krispy krepe and others like sort. they sell from sweet fillings to savory fillings.... and all cost a range not more than 2 US dollars each... its booming here anyway :p
Je n'aime pas crepe. talk2hand
ramien09
here in the philippines, crepe kiosks are booming like crazy. theres krispy krepe and others like sort. they sell from sweet fillings to savory fillings.... and all cost a range not more than 2 US dollars each... its booming here anyway :p

omg .___.; 2 dollars? ;-; i just spent like 11 dollars on crepe today.
I like the Japanese style crepe. I think they are thinner. My favorite flavors are strawberry and banana with whip cream. And that brown stuff... I forgot what it's called. Starts with a "m"
Rithynia
ramien09

omg .___.; 2 dollars? ;-; i just spent like 11 dollars on crepe today.
Everything in the Philippines is cheaper. 1 dollar is like 50 something pesos.
Man, crepes are good. It's hard to get full on them though.
I like them with just maple syrup. =)
MayLay
I like strawberry and banana with whip cream. And that brown stuff... I forgot what it's called. Starts with a "m"

...mayonaise? lol i have no clue.

aww but the philippines are so far ={

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas