Welcome to Gaia! ::

is that the tea with the bubblegum in it? and is it served hot or cold?

Dapper Pants

Chunkzilla
is that the tea with the bubblegum in it? and is it served hot or cold?

HAHA. Not bubble gum! c:
It's called boba, it's made out of starch.

It can either be served hot or cold, but if it's too hot the boba will melt.
where do they sell it?

Grey_Revenant's Husbando

Sparkly Blob

12,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Party Member 100
I like bubble tea! The strawberry one is my favorite! heart
There is a place that sells durian flavor bubble tea. I can't say I will ever try it. People say durian tastes like rotten onions and cheese, the real fruit also has an overpowering and lingering odor. I don't think I will ever have the guts to try it.

Dapper Pants

Miyagichi
There is a place that sells durian flavor bubble tea. I can't say I will ever try it. People say durian tastes like rotten onions and cheese, the real fruit also has an overpowering and lingering odor. I don't think I will ever have the guts to try it.

AHG. DURIAN
DFSDFDSJFS:F.

Well I think you should actually try it once in your life like...uhh.... whichever bizarre food some people eat.

Grey_Revenant's Husbando

Sparkly Blob

12,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Party Member 100
KeriCurry
Miyagichi

AHG. DURIAN

Well I think you should actually try it once in your life like...uhh.... whichever bizarre food some people eat.

I wish I could eat weird things like that. But I have a problem with food that has a strong taste or smell. My palette doesn't like it. sweatdrop

Dapper Pants

Miyagichi
KeriCurry
Miyagichi

AHG. DURIAN

I wish I could eat weird things like that. But I have a problem with food that has a strong taste or smell. My palette doesn't like it. sweatdrop

Haha I guess it depends for me. I could not eat this snail like thing in Japan. We were eating seafood out with my family and I just couldn't. ; - ;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff