• Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Tycoon 200
Sign Da Tits
Alpha User
Sign Da Tits
Alpha User
Sign Da Tits
ah-ah I see, long story short, Kr4y is Krayton he doesn't really do anything that bad, SHAT is Chris Iunno 'bout him he just got his Bot from Kray, he most likely abuses it, or does the same as Kray. It's all just a silly game and it's pretty damn funny.

Lol thats basically it. I only get annoyed because of WHY they report people for scripting. Some people are like "I want to know how you did that!" with actual intents of wanting to do it themselves. Then the person says "No". Followed up by the person asking "Pleze?". Then the person says "no". Etc. etc. Then the person asking says "Either you tell me how to do it, or ill report you!". s**t like that does happen sometimes. Other times, its because they get annoyed by it, but its not even bothering them in the sense of its not doing anything TO them. lol.
There are a lot of them out there, WPE kids too, program abusers etc... They all want power as fast as clicking your finger. It's all petty most s**t is gone, this isn't 07-08 anymore lmfao.

Lol. I don't care for power. Nor do I care to actually learn how everything works asides from pushing the said button, or dragging something or whatever. lol. I do it because its funny to see. I see some people claim to be pros on here. I know the pros wouldn't waste their time doing s**t on here. Lain for example. He's basically supposed to be the best programmer on here. But he barely does anything of the sort on here. As far as I'ved seen. Which is not alot. But still. lol. There are others who claimed to be brilliant and all that other s**t. To me, if it can't save a life or it can't make your life easier in any sort of way--then its useless. It would still be useless if its amusing. But not as much.
Ah-hem Lain is too 31337 for many exploits and Flash vulnerabilities, he's a hard working guy he doesn't have time for this s**t anymore. His work in fact, is mind blowing, even talking to Lain will give you some/more knowledge of anything you're curious about. He doesn't need to even go to towns to show of his 'style' think of it, who wants to mess with some kiddo game? Lol. Him being the best programmer on Gaia doesn't mean he's just the best on this little game, DOESN'T mean he can't butt ******** you other ways when he can.

WELL being that as I take NO interest in programming asides from the little clients that are fun to mess around with. Obviously, he has the advantage on that. Obviously I wouldn't mess with him on his own terms or at all. It'd be pretty pointless, and who ever dares call me a p***y I would pretty much tell them "okay, why don't YOU try going against him then? See what happens". lol. I know he wouldn't have time for this game. I also know he's good. But I heard through the grapevine that he said once that there are people equal to or greater to than him outside of this game. TO my knowledge I know no one yet. It's pretty interesting to be a programmer. But it's not for me I guess. Most people like indoor jobs. I prefer outdoor jobs. But like I said, I have no clue on anything about programming or programmers and their lifestyles except of what I was told(the basics) and what I get told. That's pretty much it.

He is hard working, but I don't think he'd go around ******** people for the hell of it. I talked to him a few times he sounds extremely mature and kind. lol. But I don't know him personally asides from a few chats, so I wouldn't be able to confirm.
Alpha User
Sign Da Tits
Alpha User
Sign Da Tits
Alpha User
Sign Da Tits
ah-ah I see, long story short, Kr4y is Krayton he doesn't really do anything that bad, SHAT is Chris Iunno 'bout him he just got his Bot from Kray, he most likely abuses it, or does the same as Kray. It's all just a silly game and it's pretty damn funny.

Lol thats basically it. I only get annoyed because of WHY they report people for scripting. Some people are like "I want to know how you did that!" with actual intents of wanting to do it themselves. Then the person says "No". Followed up by the person asking "Pleze?". Then the person says "no". Etc. etc. Then the person asking says "Either you tell me how to do it, or ill report you!". s**t like that does happen sometimes. Other times, its because they get annoyed by it, but its not even bothering them in the sense of its not doing anything TO them. lol.
There are a lot of them out there, WPE kids too, program abusers etc... They all want power as fast as clicking your finger. It's all petty most s**t is gone, this isn't 07-08 anymore lmfao.

Lol. I don't care for power. Nor do I care to actually learn how everything works asides from pushing the said button, or dragging something or whatever. lol. I do it because its funny to see. I see some people claim to be pros on here. I know the pros wouldn't waste their time doing s**t on here. Lain for example. He's basically supposed to be the best programmer on here. But he barely does anything of the sort on here. As far as I'ved seen. Which is not alot. But still. lol. There are others who claimed to be brilliant and all that other s**t. To me, if it can't save a life or it can't make your life easier in any sort of way--then its useless. It would still be useless if its amusing. But not as much.
Ah-hem Lain is too 31337 for many exploits and Flash vulnerabilities, he's a hard working guy he doesn't have time for this s**t anymore. His work in fact, is mind blowing, even talking to Lain will give you some/more knowledge of anything you're curious about. He doesn't need to even go to towns to show of his 'style' think of it, who wants to mess with some kiddo game? Lol. Him being the best programmer on Gaia doesn't mean he's just the best on this little game, DOESN'T mean he can't butt ******** you other ways when he can.

WELL being that as I take NO interest in programming asides from the little clients that are fun to mess around with. Obviously, he has the advantage on that. Obviously I wouldn't mess with him on his own terms or at all. It'd be pretty pointless, and who ever dares call me a p***y I would pretty much tell them "okay, why don't YOU try going against him then? See what happens". lol. I know he wouldn't have time for this game. I also know he's good. But I heard through the grapevine that he said once that there are people equal to or greater to than him outside of this game. TO my knowledge I know no one yet. It's pretty interesting to be a programmer. But it's not for me I guess. Most people like indoor jobs. I prefer outdoor jobs. But like I said, I have no clue on anything about programming or programmers and their lifestyles except of what I was told(the basics) and what I get told. That's pretty much it.

He is hard working, but I don't think he'd go around ******** people for the hell of it. I talked to him a few times he sounds extremely mature and kind. lol. But I don't know him personally asides from a few chats, so I wouldn't be able to confirm.
Lol he's a down to earth guy he's very straight forward, he will make his point no matter what.

Romantic Genius

4,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Tycoon 200
Sign Da Tits
Alpha User
Sign Da Tits
Alpha User
Sign Da Tits
Well you seem to be taking all this seriously.
Everyone takes the internet serious sometimes. If that's what you're referring to. As for this, I am taking it seriously. It's annoying that he just sits there and reports people because he thinks they are hacking. Lol. I mean if it was that someone was pestering him SURE I WOULD understand that. But for the most part, even when people aren't pestering him he reports everything he sees. Whether its "Scripting", or its people cursing, or whatever. He acts like a mod so obv. s**t he wants to be one.
Probably so I think first he must know actual packets, boolean variables, and other various Flash 'elements' before he actually states it is wrong, but I do agree with him in one sense, it's all getting a little bit too silly.

Are you agreeing with my statement on what I see confused or the person asking? lol. Obviously it's not wrong. IF it's not actually lagging you or hurting your computer then you should deal with it. Obviously if you get mad and report the person must be jealous. If they wanted to know so badly, they would google it. Durhur. As well as mods shouldn't even get mad(doubt they do), because sure its altering the towns a bit. But it's not like its actually hurting the site. It pretty much brings new people on here. lol.
Exactly, the Developers have said as long as it doesn't cause 'trouble' then it's fine, they only want to patch the 'troublesome' Flash vulnerabilities...

The only time I think the developers, actually care when people mess with it. Is if they hack someones account or generate gold/items. Due to profit related reasons. They want to make sure you buy their gold or go the hard way and work for it. Now if you hack someones account, that would conflict in them making money, because the person being hacked most likely is a possible and already customer of theirs.

People like trent, really are ignorant about things that go on here. This is basically a gaming site. SO I'm pretty sure the developers or even moderators would care, probably intrigued. If they do care it may nor be all of them. While people like him assume they should report everything because its the way to keep the gaya-law. In reality, anything you do can be reportable. Well mostly a lot of things. Things I definitely know does not conflict with the tos AT ALL is cursing, as long as its NOT directed at someone in a bad way.

My tidbit about all of this, the moderators are too busy to give a damn about programmers. They need to worry more about actual hacking. Like taking your account forcefully without your consent, taking your gold and doing whatever with it.

Romantic Genius

4,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Tycoon 200
Sign Da Tits
Alpha User
Sign Da Tits
Alpha User
Sign Da Tits

Lol he's a down to earth guy he's very straight forward, he will make his point no matter what.

As far I seen, either he makes his point be seen. Or if he thinks its not really going to happen he just ignores it. But you are right. Lol. I don't really know him personally, but I wouldn't have any quarrel with him regardless if he can program or not. Because he doesn't start problems with people for no reason, nor does he troll people(as far I seen). lolol. Though we wouldn't be friends, just because our common grounds are entirely different and such. We would be neutral, as I think he is right now.
Alpha User
Sign Da Tits
Alpha User
Sign Da Tits
Alpha User
Sign Da Tits

As far I seen, either he makes his point be seen. Or if he thinks its not really going to happen he just ignores it. But you are right. Lol. I don't really know him personally, but I wouldn't have any quarrel with him regardless if he can program or not. Because he doesn't start problems with people for no reason, nor does he troll people(as far I seen). lolol. Though we wouldn't be friends, just because our common grounds are entirely different and such. We would be neutral, as I think he is right now.
Lol because he doesn't care. Precisely, YOU do not know him.
Alpha User
Sign Da Tits
Alpha User
Sign Da Tits
Alpha User
Sign Da Tits
Everyone takes the internet serious sometimes. If that's what you're referring to. As for this, I am taking it seriously. It's annoying that he just sits there and reports people because he thinks they are hacking. Lol. I mean if it was that someone was pestering him SURE I WOULD understand that. But for the most part, even when people aren't pestering him he reports everything he sees. Whether its "Scripting", or its people cursing, or whatever. He acts like a mod so obv. s**t he wants to be one.
Probably so I think first he must know actual packets, boolean variables, and other various Flash 'elements' before he actually states it is wrong, but I do agree with him in one sense, it's all getting a little bit too silly.

Are you agreeing with my statement on what I see confused or the person asking? lol. Obviously it's not wrong. IF it's not actually lagging you or hurting your computer then you should deal with it. Obviously if you get mad and report the person must be jealous. If they wanted to know so badly, they would google it. Durhur. As well as mods shouldn't even get mad(doubt they do), because sure its altering the towns a bit. But it's not like its actually hurting the site. It pretty much brings new people on here. lol.
Exactly, the Developers have said as long as it doesn't cause 'trouble' then it's fine, they only want to patch the 'troublesome' Flash vulnerabilities...

The only time I think the developers, actually care when people mess with it. Is if they hack someones account or generate gold/items. Due to profit related reasons. They want to make sure you buy their gold or go the hard way and work for it. Now if you hack someones account, that would conflict in them making money, because the person being hacked most likely is a possible and already customer of theirs.

People like trent, really are ignorant about things that go on here. This is basically a gaming site. SO I'm pretty sure the developers or even moderators would care, probably intrigued. If they do care it may nor be all of them. While people like him assume they should report everything because its the way to keep the gaya-law. In reality, anything you do can be reportable. Well mostly a lot of things. Things I definitely know does not conflict with the tos AT ALL is cursing, as long as its NOT directed at someone in a bad way.

My tidbit about all of this, the moderators are too busy to give a damn about programmers. They need to worry more about actual hacking. Like taking your account forcefully without your consent, taking your gold and doing whatever with it.
Lol no one can just generate gold, they either have to be exploited or botted, you still get banned, and yes they do care as it's their source of Towns, they own it, messing with it is just wrong.

Romantic Genius

4,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Tycoon 200
Sign Da Tits
Alpha User
Sign Da Tits
Alpha User
Sign Da Tits

Lol no one can just generate gold, they either have to be exploited or botted, you still get banned, and yes they do care as it's their source of Towns, they own it, messing with it is just wrong.

lol ok. i wouldn't do either. As for me not knowing him yea I don't. Nor would I care to. Sounds cool and all. But I don't need more "e-friends". lol
Sign Da Tits
Alpha User
Sign Da Tits
Alpha User
Sign Da Tits

Yeaaa funny how they ended up patching every vulnerability huh?
xliveless
Sign Da Tits
Alpha User
Sign Da Tits
Alpha User
Sign Da Tits

Yeaaa funny how they ended up patching every vulnerability huh?
Hey sexc azn
Sign Da Tits
Alpha User
Sign Da Tits
Alpha User
Trent Valentine
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

More of Krayton's work. That avatar I circled up there named SHAT FACE, thats one of his accounts. You'll find it on his profile.

This was taken after I saw him do a UFO, course once he saw me he stopped immediately and ran and hid behind that user down there. Once I came back he put that bot up...you'd think he'd come up with something better than the word snitch...

Him screwing around with towns elements once again. He tried to (unsuccessfully) blame it on me but not many were listening to him.

LOL
Shat face=chris. Krayton is krayton. I k now both of them personally. But let me say something. And answer this honestly.

a)You call people who do all of thise "no lifes". Okay, thats not my question. But if you think they are no lifes, then why do you have a thread especially for reports? Its like a 146 pages long! Thats called obssessed bro.

Not only that you're very ignorant. When people challenge your theories you back off, and leave. You know Iam right.

b)WHY do you care so much? LOL Do you REALLY want to be a mod that badly again?
I heard you were a moderator, and I know you were. I heard you got kicked off of it a day later for misconduct. lolol.

c)I never see you talk to anyone on here, besides reporting people. Is that all you come here for bro? Seriously.

Now I kn ow what you will do, you will shrug this off. Pull up a bullshit excuse and not confront the truth.

Here's what I noticed about you:
1)You're power hungry, thats why you try very hard.
2)You're contradicting and dishonest. I saw some of your friends "script" and you never reported them. I know you didn't lol.You also lie about your ex-mod status, etc.
3)You're an idiot and make too many assumptions based on very little data provided. lol.
4)you have some deep issues bro. I mean for the fact you dedicated a thread to reports is beyond me. But its extremely obssessive. lol
That's your opinion.

Yes. Its why I said "what I noticed about you". lolol It says so right there. The thing before that is a fact. He DOES call people on gaia nolifes, but he spends his time on towns taking pictures. I know he was a mod, or so I was told so that wouldn't be an opinion. I rarely see him talk to anyone on here. Maybe sometimes, but not only on very rare occassions. Otherwise he just lurks. lolol. The second part was just me putting my opinions based on the facts given to me and shown.

you are on trents side?!?!!?

Desirable Conversationalist

9,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
Trent Valentine
GAY I told him to not abuse it.
Sign Da Tits
Trent Valentine
Also, Trent, you can click the little moon at the top right hand corner to hide your gold 'n s**t
Sign Da Tits
Sign Da Tits
Trent Valentine
Also, Trent, you can click the little moon at the top right hand corner to hide your gold 'n s**t

Danq bro he hella good at fotoshopping

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces