Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which neighborhoods do you prefer exploring?

Barton 0.31578947368421 31.6% [ 30 ]
Durem 0.36842105263158 36.8% [ 35 ]
Gambino 0.2 20.0% [ 19 ]
Aekea 0.11578947368421 11.6% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 95 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Shadowy Bilge rat

Shadowy Bilge rat

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

What a beauty!

Shadowy Bilge rat

After looking at so many houses, I thought it was time to update mine!

Friendly Fairy

23,025 Points
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
I love this thread - it makes nosing through people's houses so much easier! smile Makes me want to go and update my own house too.

Bashful Genius

3,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Market Browser 100
This looks like a really fun hobby. The housing feature on Gaia is my favorite, it's cool to see what other people are doing with theirs.

Bashful Genius

3,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Market Browser 100
I like the dividers, making the bathroom private.
Aller en Enfer

Skillettz's Princess

Fairy

So I lurked through this thread and I decided to actually spend time fixing my house
EDIT: I was inspired by other homes redface
User Image

Greedy Hellraiser

8,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Wait, you can lock houses???

*sweats nervously*

*Edit*

So Dark Fairy and a few other of the houses here motivated me to get off my butt and finish my housing project that I started last year. And, well...I went a little crazy.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image[/img]

It's supposed to have the messy, lived in style homes actually have outside decor magazines, and much of the content is actually based off of my avatars (imagined) personality and history. What do you think Aller?

Shadowy Bilge rat

Furour

*sweats nervously*

*Edit*

So Dark Fairy and a few other of the houses here motivated me to get off my butt and finish my housing project that I started last year. And, well...I went a little crazy.

[image removed]

It's supposed to have the messy, lived in style homes actually have outside decor magazines, and much of the content is actually based off of my avatars (imagined) personality and history. What do you think Aller?

I quite like it! The gothic style is very nice, and the junk everywhere makes it look like somebody actually lives there.

Bashful Genius

3,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Market Browser 100
This house is awesome! I didn't know you could buy paintings! & I love that little organizer thing in the bathroom. & the way the kitchen and living room area flow together is really cool. Great work.
Furour

*sweats nervously*

*Edit*

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image[/img]

Greedy Hellraiser

8,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
My personal favorite touches are the underwear on the floor.

I actually had a lot of fun with this, and it took me several hours and a lot of gold (probably 30-40k). Not to hijack your post Aller, but if anyone wants help or hints in decorating, I'd be happy to help (and then you can invite Aller to inspect it). Anyway, I'm off to explor gaia towns 2, in the hopes of finding something fun! I'll post if I find anything interesting (if thats ok? Sorry again Aller!)

Shadowy Bilge rat

Furour
My personal favorite touches are the underwear on the floor.

I actually had a lot of fun with this, and it took me several hours and a lot of gold (probably 30-40k). Not to hijack your post Aller, but if anyone wants help or hints in decorating, I'd be happy to help (and then you can invite Aller to inspect it). Anyway, I'm off to explor gaia towns 2, in the hopes of finding something fun! I'll post if I find anything interesting (if thats ok? Sorry again Aller!)

Go for it, and please do post if you find any interesting houses!

Greedy Hellraiser

8,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
So I did a little exploring, and this is what I found.

I came across this pretty early, and was completely blown away. It's easily the nicest house I've come across. Some sort of Last Supper theme? I kept getting stuck between all the items though.

User Image

It seemed like a sad, first time batchlor pad, what will only the "essentials," and a full kitchen minus the kitchen. What on earth possessed someone to place the fridge so far away? I found it humorous.

User Image

A nice, put together home. They obviously spent some money on it, but it felt kind of stiff. Like something in a home and gardens magazine.

User Image

One of the most common houses (minus the completely empty varity) in Gaia, except they for some reason or other sprung for the VERY expensive Demonic Table. Did they think it would "spruce" it up? Were they going to do more and lost interest?

User Image

Last house, and very basic, but it was impressive after seeing so many empty or "beginner" houses. Seems like they had an idea and tried to go for it. I would love to mess with it a little bit.

Found all these houses in Gambino, and didn't take me too long. 30 minutes or so? I don't know, tell me what you think and go find some yourself and post back! Thanks Aller for the ideas and letting us share our own findings!

Shadowy Bilge rat

I, uh... I added a bit to my house.

Greedy Hellraiser

8,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Aller, you look like a collector!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash