Welcome to Gaia! ::

2,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
I know people play these wonderful games for the fun of it, but besides I love to watch the story unfold with the realistic scenes, and I was just wondering y u love to play these games. smile rofl
Because I'm hired by a company to play video games and give reviews.

Fluffy Cat

Because my brothers were obsessed with Final Fantasy and when you grow up around people you develope similar interests as them. There is no explaining it. Just how I adore alot of the same things as my brothers besides Final Fantasy, just waht I was raised with 'n such.

Angelic Star

10,750 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
User Image

gaia_angelleft yum_puddi gaia_angelright

Because I played one. And I liked it. Then I played another. And I liked it. So I continue to play them.

But to be serious,

Characters, Plot, Settings, Music, Themes, Style, and Battle Systems.
Derek Highwind
Bitchzard
r u serius
No. If I was I'd be very happy because I wouldn't need to continue college since I would be doing basically something I'm going for. Majoring in Journalism and Minoring in Magazine editing.
I play because is video game, and I love these!!
Also for pretty story of characters, and musics.

Feline Lunatic

16,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Hero 100
Because I'm rather limited in life... When playing games like Final fantasy I can do all the things I ever dream of and go through an epic story while at it... Also I have a thing for RPG's... Started when I was a child... I could spend days playing non-stop Pokémon Gold back then... Guess Final Fantasy was a good continuation for that... Once I started playing Final Fantasy stopping was no longer an option... cat_sweatdrop

2,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
smile same here can't stop!
YunaSama
Because I'm rather limited in life... When playing games like Final fantasy I can do all the things I ever dream of and go through an epic story while at it... Also I have a thing for RPG's... Started when I was a child... I could spend days playing non-stop Pokémon Gold back then... Guess Final Fantasy was a good continuation for that... Once I started playing Final Fantasy stopping was no longer an option... cat_sweatdrop
For me, it is learning the beauty of gaming. Ever since I was a kid, I always wanted to play Legend of Zelda. Except my b***h of a sister, threatened to ruined the game if I got one. I just got enveloped into Final Fantasy a few years ago with 7 and just got addicted. The stories, the gameplay, and the music captivate me.

Ice-Cold Lunatic

The story lines are so easy to get into, and the characters are so unique. Thats why I play.
Derek Highwind
Bitchzard
Derek Highwind
Bitchzard
r u serius
No. If I was I'd be very happy because I wouldn't need to continue college since I would be doing basically something I'm going for. Majoring in Journalism and Minoring in Magazine editing.
that is bad a** i want to be a video game desiner or author of epic fantasy seres
It would be. And if you want to be an a graphic designer or an Author I suggest looking into it so you know what you're getting into. Because college is full of flip floppers.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff