Welcome to Gaia! ::

MiyukixMurasaki's Husband

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
i got my ps3 downloading the beta right now so im jus wondering if anyone else got accepted here n we can go adventure together and conquer the world ninja

Queen_Nyssa's Waifu

Biggest Anubutt

19,850 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Survivor 150
♥ In you and I, there's a new land~

Lol, I don't know about any world conquering but I got my beta code today. Took awhile to get it to register cause the site went down for maintenance earlier, but I plan on playing once I get resettled... Probably tomorrow night.

Where fears and lies, melt away ♥.
got my beta key this morning, ill download/play it tomorrow biggrin

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
ya i started the download in the morning right away but cus of my lame internet it said 1000min x.x but now its only got 60min so il b able to play for the rest of the night biggrin

Invisible Hunter

11,775 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
So glad I read this thread, made me go check my email and see that I have a beta key. Finally!

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
XBalmung
So glad I read this thread, made me go check my email and see that I have a beta key. Finally!

nice i didnt realize either till i logged onto ps3 and saw my friend playing beta, ima playing bahamut server cus bahamut is badass burning_eyes
wth! I got nothing. RAGEEEEEEE
I just got my key yesterday. I haven't had a chance to sign into it yet though, and I won't for the next week or so. I hope they don't take it away from me. :/

Dangerous Genius

I was just randoly checking my email I was going to delete them all and then I saw it. I was like "Omg? I actually got into the beta?"

I bought the original PC version in a bargain bin but my intention was to use it as basically a early demo to decide if I would buy the PS3 version... I mean it pretty much was almost a free demo of the whole game for the amount of time I had it. I can't wait to see what changes they've done first hand since they dropped the unlimited trial.
downloading it right now/watching some tv till it finishes, perfect timing! I have today/tomorrow off work so I have plenty of time to check it out to see if ill want it for launch.

now if Bungie has beta signups for Destiny *drool* ima be all over that haha.

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
Fat Kids Lag in RL
downloading it right now/watching some tv till it finishes, perfect timing! I have today/tomorrow off work so I have plenty of time to check it out to see if ill want it for launch.

now if Bungie has beta signups for Destiny *drool* ima be all over that haha.

haha i nice i had all day yesterday but today i gota manage homework with playing so il do tht first x.x im a lvl 13 gladiator now, cant wait till 20 wen i get a chocobo!!! and ya i would kill someone for the beta for destiny 0-0
not me but my friend might give me his code
I love the fact that the series keeps going.
stellarartistboy15
I love the fact that the series keeps going.

me2 mrgreen

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces