PS2 0.15151515151515 15.2% [ 5 ]
PS3/Xbox 0.03030303030303 3.0% [ 1 ]
All 0.18181818181818 18.2% [ 6 ]
None/other 0.03030303030303 3.0% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 33 ]
< 1 2

SailorVera
Raidus
I want to see Nobuo Uematsu make a return to FF.

From what I understand, they worked him to death with demands and deadlines and he just got fed up and left. It's too bad, he really put the most emotion into everything he worked on.
While it is a shame that he left, we all just gotta move on and respect his decision.

Personally, I've enjoyed how much they've switched up the music in the series. I mean I love Uematsu, dude's brilliant, but I've really enjoyed hearing several new composers give FF music a shot, and a personally in love with Masayoshi Soken's soundtrack for FFXIV. If anyone should replace Uematsu full time, I think it should be him. I'm also a huge fan of Yoko Shimomura, and I'm really excited to hear her soundtrack for FFXV.
Kuja9113
SailorVera
Raidus
I want to see Nobuo Uematsu make a return to FF.

From what I understand, they worked him to death with demands and deadlines and he just got fed up and left. It's too bad, he really put the most emotion into everything he worked on.
While it is a shame that he left, we all just gotta move on and respect his decision.

Personally, I've enjoyed how much they've switched up the music in the series. I mean I love Uematsu, dude's brilliant, but I've really enjoyed hearing several new composers give FF music a shot, and a personally in love with Masayoshi Soken's soundtrack for FFXIV. If anyone should replace Uematsu full time, I think it should be him. I'm also a huge fan of Yoko Shimomura, and I'm really excited to hear her soundtrack for FFXV.

I'm really excited for Shimomura's sound track.
I also really enjoy the XII sound track. I didn't really think of it much when I was playing the game, but years later now I usually let the OST loop when drawing or something. Very lovely music.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff