Does it look like Sin to you?

Yeah totally! 0.28571428571429 28.6% [ 6 ]
Nope, not at all. 0.19047619047619 19.0% [ 4 ]
Eh, maybe.... 0.47619047619048 47.6% [ 10 ]
Poll whore 0.047619047619048 4.8% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 21 ]
1 2 >

Magical Noob

So, it has been a very long time since I played FFX, and apparently I've gotten sharper over the years as I've noticed a few things that I had never noticed a few years ago. One of the things I never noticed before was that the rock face the fayth are embedded in on Mt. Gagazet is shaped a lot like Sin.

Unfortunately, I can't find a good picture of it, but if you go down to the second screen of the fayth cluster area, you can see what I'm talking about.

Have you guys noticed it before? Does it even look like Sin? What else have you guys noticed that you never picked up on before?

Eloquent Elocutionist

6,050 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
I can't say I got that impression when I saw the Gagazet Fayth. Maybe if you were able to do a side-by-side comparison? What I did notice, which I hadn't before, was that the Gagazet Fayth summoning is causing a spire of water to rise into the sky that looks very much like the water spires in the Farplane. Is someone summoning from the Farplane?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Magical Noob

Yoshpet

Yeah, I would but I can't find a good pic lol
And wow! I never noticed that before! Maybe they'll talk about it in FF X-3 lol
I didn't really notice this because it's in HD, but I did notice on this current play through how much Yuna's FFX-2 outfit resembles Jecht's. His symbol on his chest is now sewn into her tits shirt, and they're both wearing shorts with a half skirt down one side.

This almost makes me forgive her ridiculous outfit.

Almost.

Magical Noob

Kuja9113

Haha, I knew her outfit was Z. Abes related, but I never made that full connection! I think she also uses one of Tidus' swords as a warrior too.

Otaku

i noticed tidus' head is still backwards sometimes when he gets white magic casted on him. XD

overall i noticed just a lot of quality in the graphics of the general gameplay. there isn't anything else in particular that stood out to me.

Romantic Senshi

12,425 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
Never noticed... =x

Romantic Senshi

11,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
No, never noticed the similarities. crying

Plinti's Husband

Distinct Seeker

11,575 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
Actually, it's my first time playing FFX... ^^' So, never noticed before... XD
I never noticed that Yuna was a devil worshipping Necromancer with a really cheerful and high spirited demeanor.

Magical Noob

k0jima

lol really?? Speaking of which, I actually just noticed that the characters turn their heads whenever another party member casts magic on them xD

Magical Noob

Spidey Riot

Oh nice! How are you liking it so far?

Magical Noob

Lost Dynamis

lmao how is she a devil worshiping necromancer? xDDD

Dabbler

Never noticed. But whatever. still one of my favs!

Tipsy Seeker

k0jima
i noticed tidus' head is still backwards sometimes when he gets white magic casted on him. XD

overall i noticed just a lot of quality in the graphics of the general gameplay. there isn't anything else in particular that stood out to me.

lmao now I have to go play and test that out

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces