Welcome to Gaia! ::

Okay the title may be misleading. There is no news of a new Dissidia game in development but I've been thinking about how it would go down and I was wondering what some of you think.

As in what characters would you like to see?
What gameplay elements would you like to see added
and what not.

Personally I'd love to see more party member characters playable such as Yuffie, Black Mage, etc.

Sparkly Seeker

New villains, of course. Rubicante, Reno, Beatrix (ehh, not really a villain), Seymour, Vayne, Jihl.

7,900 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Champion 300
  • Pet Lover 100
Wiegraf Folles and Superpope. Those two and I'm sold. Maybe Vayne and Minwu too. Maat would be interesting.

Shy Conversationalist

7,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Partygoer 500
I'd like to see the addition of an obligatory "custom character." Since a good number of the games have made use of jobs-based systems - the first game included, I don't think it would be too much of a stretch to be able to play as a generic White Mage, Summoner, Dragoon, Knight, Monk, and so on; maybe strategically selecting your secondary job abilities after leveling all those different jobs up a little. Heck, I'd be happy if they didn't add any new characters at all, if this system was really robust - maybe you could take your pick of job, gender, series-themed equipment, and select a race from among everything from Moogle to Mithra, Bangaa to Burmecian. heart

Well, it probably won't happen, since they'd surely rather spend development time adding more fan-favorite characters to the roster, but I can dream. sweatdrop

Fated Paladin

I want more villains, especially Seymour and Vayne. emotion_kirakira And I'd like to see spin-off characters added, like Ramza or Layle.

Bashful Man-Lover

throw in some more IV chracters like sage tellah, rubicante, etc.

Dedicated Ally

7,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
I'd personally like to see the three other "Warriors of Light" (There were four, fyi.) I wouldn't mind seeing the Advent Children characters like Kadaj and company.

Gameplay-wise, I'd like an overhaul of the assist system; it broke the game a bit.

Dangerous Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
Honestly I think they should have an equal amount of characters for good and evil, I agree about an overhaul on either the assist or the ex revenge. I love being able to hit someone with my overdrive should I need to, you know. Ummmm and maybe add more exclusive armor and such. And make Cosmos a playable character but give her a suped up version kinda like Feral Chaos. Character wise I think the following should be in it: Barret from ff7, Beatrix from ff9, Auron from ff10, Vayne from ff12, Galuf or Faris from ff5, and I think you should be able to create your own in definite detail. And whenever you change weapons it should show a different weapon or even armor pieces in this case, as well as a button for in shops or equipment and youre looking at a set item and when wearing it you dont know what all it gives and I think that should get incorporated. I think there should be different overdrives based upon how much bravery you have.
Vincent Valentine...

Paine plz.
Vivi or Steiner would be awesome additions to Dissidia
Mainly Vivi though :I
I love Vivi redface
Yuffie. And Rikku.

I wish Yuffie and Rikku had been put in instead of Tifa and Yuna.
Hmm, needs more Shadow from FF6.

...and Quistis.
a better lightning ._. she's so slow and her moves are pretty junk in duodecim. a better yuna, too, would be nice. an addition of like, yuffie, auron, and noel would be cool too

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff