Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Raider

11,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
Zorn and Thorn from 9

Distinct Conversationalist

Marlboros in X if you let them go for 1 turn they get you with bad breath so you hit your own party members, get health leeched due to poison, silenced so you cant cast remedy.
The Omega Weapons from Vll they weren't technically bosses cause you didn't have to fight them to advance the story!

Distinct Conversationalist

Moke Moo Moo
TheNietzscheNarwhal
i remember having a lot of trouble with enemies who could turn you to stone in ff1, namely the cockatrices in the place where you fight the vampire and lich. did anyone else have problems with them?
I absolutely hate those things, and it doesn't help that Gold Needles are hella expensive when you need them. burning_eyes

Naraj tebarl
Ν•ȯ•ɘ•ϸ•ȿ•ʎ•

"Perfect Mind"

"behemoths and their kind. especially in X becuase i was way overleveld and the damn things could still bring my team to its knees with meteor "

"Flawed Body"
I've always chosen to flee from those things...There were times I'd be on my way through the maze within Sin, run into one, and decide to take it on...only to have it own me. Not fun.

Just before you kill it (ive had so many hours i know how many hits it takes to kill almost everything) and have Rikku use an Al Bhed potion so everyone has max HP. or just have whoever cast Barrier

Sparkly Sex Symbol

I hate all Malboros
Gargoyles and DG soilders stare stare mad
Beelzebub from 4 Heroes of Light. It took me so many tries to beat him. >.> And I hate his Fall of the Angels attack. If he starts it at just the wrong time (for example, when my Black Mage JUST cast Magic Might or worse, Desolator), then I'm screwed. Not to mention that unlike Leviathan, he can still attack while he's 'charging'. And his normal attacks do way too much damage. >.<
ill have to give it to omega mk 12 of ff12 cause altough you're characters are already at their top form he stiil kills them
Anything that uses Snort or a similar move in terms of enemies xp

Divine Paladin

8,650 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Brandisher 100
OP has returned! i finally played 4 and unfortunately its been so long since i played i can't really remember anything particularly annoying off the top of my head, i just remember the game being ******** hard as hell for the longest time because EVERY PARTY MEMBER THEY GIVE YOU IS A MAGE. sure, now and then you get a monk or something but they never stick around that long. and don't even get me started on that spoony bard.

Fashionable Millionaire

14,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Tonberrys. Malboros. And anything that can insta-kill you.
or petrify :

Fashionable Millionaire

14,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
slick murders
or petrify :
Or confuse as well. That effect has the tendency to wipe out my team.
its the monster before going to old arcadia in ff12 because he uses multiply so much that its so hard to hit him and also run and find him i died 2 times facing this monster and he also use oil which amplify the damage of fire

Friendly Bookworm

Final Fantasy VII:
- Hojo. Freakin' creeper...
- Carry Armor (The machine you fight on the Submarine Deck in the Junon Underwater Reactor)

Final Fantasy VIII:
Whatever was in the sewers when trying to get Quistis and Co. to stop Edea's Parade.

Final Fantasy X:
- Anything big, in armor, with a heavy weapon.
- SEYMOUR. scream

Final Fantasy XIII:
- Any group of monsters that constantly suck the life out of you.

Overall:
Any monster that attacks a character I just revived with a Phoenix Down, Life Spell, etc. and kills that character. emotion_donotwant

Steorra -- xx's Significant Otter

Sagely Shoujo

12,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
Mega Tonberries and Malboros. Surprisingly enough I hardly had any trouble with Yunalesca and Seymour Flux. I just hate not being able to use summons just because I want to or having every status ailment in the book cast on me in one turn. xP

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff