Welcome to Gaia! ::

Girl-Crazy Millionaire

12,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
I'd love a Yuna figurine (obviously not chibi though).
A complete K-on set is something I'd like too.

Friendly Bookworm

Thuraz
I'd love a Yuna figurine (obviously not chibi though).
A complete K-on set is something I'd like too.

You can scour the internet for the original Play Arts Yuna OR you can wait patiently for the new Play Arts Kai Yuna that debuted in color at San Diego Comic Con!

Here's the new Yuna:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

More detailed and I think slightly taller than her older figurine. I think you can still scour eBay or Amazon for her X-2 one.

But be careful, if you get a poorly made figurine in a box and it screams ACTION FIGURE underneath the Final Fantasy logo. It's a bootleg.

Should of taken a picture of the derping Sephiroth I had my hands on. I ended up laughing so hard and showing another convention goer the reals from the bootlegs.
Thinking of buying a Squall necklace(Griever?) After seeing this thread. I googled it and the only semi-promising thing I'm seeing to buy it from is Amazon.com ... Go for it?

Genius

omg do want!

Versatile Receiver

Necroing this topic because it's a waste to start a new one.

So I ordered YRP figures and they arrived today yay!

I'm actually really pleased with the quality. I was only going to get Yuna but then it was like $90 for JUST Yuna on eBay and I got YRP for $150 so I thought it was better value. The seem well constructed, good amount of articulation points. Except their legs don't move where they attach to their body which I find weird considering the knees and ankles do, it's hard to actually use the leg joints for any kind of pose when they're rigidly straight from the body to the knee.

The one real thing I was disappointed with was when I was trying to insert Rikku's weaponless hands, her left hand got stuck in the joint and trying to wiggle it out (firmly but not forcefully) it snapped, leaving her hand + dagger in one piece, and the connector stuck inside the joint. I did get the connector back out using a screwdriver and I've superglued it back together but yeah... next time I insert her weapon hand I don't think I'll be able to remove it again without it breaking. Not a HUGE deal because all has been repaired but still kind of disappointing.

Thank god it was Rikku and not Yuna.

Fated Paladin

Oh, nice~ I always wanted the X-2 figures, but when I got into figure collecting the anime and comic stores seemed to stop stocking them, and now they're out of my price range.

Interchanging the hands and sticking weapons in them can be super frustrating, especially on the older figures. I didn't change out Tidus's left hand for years because his right wrist joint almost broke after changing it and trying to put that sword in.

Versatile Receiver

Kether Taninniver

Oh, nice~ I always wanted the X-2 figures, but when I got into figure collecting the anime and comic stores seemed to stop stocking them, and now they're out of my price range.

Interchanging the hands and sticking weapons in them can be super frustrating, especially on the older figures. I didn't change out Tidus's left hand for years because his right wrist joint almost broke after changing it and trying to put that sword in.
X-2 Yuna was the only one I reallllly wanted lol, and I'm happy with it emotion_kirakira Yeah Rikku's joint just cleanly broke off, it made the same popping noise as removing the joints so I was kinda surprised when I looked down and there was a little nub stuck inside her wrist lol If I ever see a cheap Rikku on ebay I'll probably replace her but it's alright for now.
REGINA SPEKT0R
Kether Taninniver

X-2 Yuna was the only one I reallllly wanted lol, and I'm happy with it emotion_kirakira Yeah Rikku's joint just cleanly broke off, it made the same popping noise as removing the joints so I was kinda surprised when I looked down and there was a little nub stuck inside her wrist lol If I ever see a cheap Rikku on ebay I'll probably replace her but it's alright for now.
Ill stick my nub inside her wrist.

Spooky Girl

18,525 Points
  • Scary Sampling 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Haunting Echo 75
yum_tea I have a little bit of FF merch.

- Final Fantasy IX Vivi Ornitier plushie
- Final Fantasy IX OST
- The Art of Final Fantasy IX
- Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Sephiroth wallscroll
- Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Clonebrats wallscroll
- Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Sephiroth Play Arts action figure
- Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Vincent Valentine Play Arts action figure
- Final Fantasy VII: Dirge of Cerberus Vincent Valentine wallscroll
- Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core OST
- Final Fantasy VII OST
- Music from Final Fantasy V and VI (That's literally the name of the album; it's just a small selection of music from those two games.)

Invisible Mage

13,450 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Battle: Mage 100
Hum... You can say I collect a bit of Final Fantasy goodies. I'm not a fan of their playarts line, since they're fragile and tend to loosen when you mess with the poses too much, so I mainly stick to trading arts and... FF stuff I can get my grubby hands on.

(please excuse the horrid quality, it's dark and I took these on my phone )

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Things not listed include:
-Chocobo head pillow
-FFVIIAC Cloud on a motorcycle.
-Boxset of FFVII figures
-All three FFX-2 play arts figures of Yuna, Paine, and Rikku
-Wallscroll
-FFVI CD with piano only tracks or whatever
-Theaterythum iphone case (I'm too lazy to take it off my phone)
-Theaterythum canvas bag heroes version
-Chocobo Keychain
- "My other ride is a chocobo" license plate.

Spooky Girl

18,525 Points
  • Scary Sampling 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Haunting Echo 75
Omikuji

yum_tea I am envious of your Final Fantasy Tactics merch, particularly your Agrias Oaks figure. It is sexy.

Friendly Bookworm

My mouth watered just looking at all that merchandise. *opens wallet to have a piece of lint pop out*

... Well. I got a mini Lightning and the Floral Fallal Yuna from the Creatures Fan Book Vol. 2. (And she's NOT coming out of the box!)

Versatile Receiver

Laili
My mouth watered just looking at all that merchandise. *opens wallet to have a piece of lint pop out*

... Well. I got a mini Lightning and the Floral Fallal Yuna from the Creatures Fan Book Vol. 2. (And she's NOT coming out of the box!)
The X-2 Play-Arts figures had remained boxed for like 10 years.... until I bought them blaugh

Rogue

Those are cute!

I don't own anything, but would like to. O//w//O I've had my eyes on some FFIX merch for a while.

Rogue

Omikuji

Holy crap! What's your career and how does it feel to make bank!? emotion_jawdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff