Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Prophet

Yuki Namura
I've truly honestly tried to beat this game 3 times and have never gotten past chapter 3. I've really tried too, but I just can't manage it.

was it game play or more story wise? //i also really like your avi

Shirtless Raider

Yuki Namura
I've truly honestly tried to beat this game 3 times and have never gotten past chapter 3. I've really tried too, but I just can't manage it.

I've been trying myself too since it came out but..... my dang short attention span... good game though if you can trudge through the lazy parts
My Broken Harmony
Yuki Namura

was it game play or more story wise? //i also really like your avi

Probably the story. It's refreshing to see something so upbeat and fun, but it's way to freaking girly for a Final Fantasy game. Combat wise it's actually rock solid. The different outfits allow for some fun change ups, and as things progress you'll start using more and more strategy.
Oh, and thank you. I've been working on it for a while now. I wish I could get the white skin dye for a total monochrome look, but it's too freaking expensive. I'd spend the next 10 years probably trying to afford it.
Raven Xavier Kitari
Yuki Namura

I've been trying myself too since it came out but..... my dang short attention span... good game though if you can trudge through the lazy parts

I agree, it just doesn't keep my grabbed for long. I even tried a few months back, and even resolved to beat it. But I once again got past chapter one and just kinda stopped.

Shirtless Raider

Yuki Namura
Raven Xavier Kitari
Yuki Namura

I agree, it just doesn't keep my grabbed for long. I even tried a few months back, and even resolved to beat it. But I once again got past chapter one and just kinda stopped.

10 was better anyways, but X-2 did do good for an official real sequel

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces