Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Bookworm

My tablet is ready for this game. I just got my very first tablet for my birthday. Cannot waiiiiiit.

Lots of good news today from TGS. This and the FFXV trailer. I'm still sifting through the news for more goodies. (Just got home from work)

... I NEED A DRINK.
Interestingly enough, the G-Bike website announces that it will be released in Japan for 2014, but the English release is TBA -- 2015 release, perhaps?

Not quite Final Fantasy VII related, but with all the names from FFVII, well....
SE announces that they're launching ShinRa Technologies in 2015 as a cloud gaming service. Incidentally, they teamed up with Avalanche Studios to make this happen. xd

Here be the official website. ....I sure hope this doesn't end with Meteor flying towards us. sweatdrop

Friendly Bookworm

Everyone has been cracking pun jokes with this. Shinra working with Avalanche on "cloud" gaming. emotion_awesome

I know the beta will be released in 2015 and will fully get started in 2016. I know one of their headquarters is in New York.
Half considering trying to find their address so that I can beg for a job there see what their HQ looks like. Or at least see what kind of building they're gonna work in... xd

Also, Nomura did some new art of Cloud for G Bike. DLC Costume? I smell DLC costume here. It's pretty interesting to see how Cloud's hair changes in Nomura's artwork over time. I'm not gonna go into a whole essay here talking about Cloud's hair and Nomura's art from FFVII to Dissidia but I am going to say that in this bit of artwork, Cloud's hair looks...manageable to draw. XD As is his outfit. (Surprised that there's not too many belts and zippers!)

Friendly Bookworm

Gotta make an outfit built for speed. Too many flash belts might slow him down. (I smell cosplayers ordering materials for this outfit now!)

If anyone is going to New York Comic Con, Hidemi Matsuzuka (who does all the merchandise such as the figures, jewelry, etc.) will have a special autograph card featuring the all new Cloud PAK Advent Children figure:

Play Arts Kai Advent Child Cloud Autograph Card

And there are more T-Shirt designs on "Traveling with Final Fantasy VII!" We have seen a Nibelheim, Cosmo Canyon, and Costa Del Sol. We now have some based on the motorcycles from VII:

The Hardy Daytona Bike
Strife Delivery Service

Fated Paladin

Hnngh, that Cosmo Canyon shirt~ emotion_kirakira heart

Friendly Bookworm

Kether Taninniver

Hnngh, that Cosmo Canyon shirt~ emotion_kirakira heart

I made that the lock screen wallpaper on my phone. Gotten compliments for it!

Friendly Bookworm

Just a reminder guys that October 13th is Vincent Valentine's Birthday!

He will be 64 this year in real life. (Advent Children takes place in 2009, where he was 59 at the time! He was 60 in Dirge of Cerberus!)

Trash Immortal

... I can't believe I forgot Vincent's birthday. I feel like a bad fangirl now. emo

Friendly Bookworm

So, some news with Final Fantasy VII: G-Bike:

Square Enix teamed up with Glico to make two select packs of pocky featuring G-Bike and Final Fantasy Explorers. The boxes will contain a card for the respective game. There are ten cards to collect for goodies for the game.

You can also get a desk calender as well if you get a bundle box.

More info:
Siliconera

In other upcoming news:
Yuffie's Birthday is November 20! She will be 24 this year if she existed.

(Advent Children is in 2009, when she was 18. In DoC, taken one year later, she is 19)

Friendly Bookworm

Some more Final Fantasy G-Bike news!

G-Bike was released in Japan late last week but had to be delayed until Nov. 1 due to technical difficulties with downloading. It should be back up and going over there now.

Final Fantasy Agito + is also suffering a delay as well.

Source:
Siliconera

On a much happier note:

A third character has appeared in G-Bike! So sit your a** down and drink your goddamn tea, it's Cid!

Game Menu Screen of Cloud, Tifa, and Cid!

And here's is a fun promotional artwork of Cloud speeding and fighting:
Cloud Promo Artwork

Pure-hearted Sex Symbol

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Oooh... Tifa's Tits are back to her original size

Friendly Bookworm

For some product news:

The second series to the Trading Rubber Strap series is coming soon. most of which are VII characters. You're choices are Tifa, Vincent, Cait Sith, Ace, Zidane, and Reno.

Here's what they will look like:
Final Fantasy Trading Rubber Strap Series 2

The second series of the Play Arts Kai Advent Children featuring Cloud, Barret, Tifa, and Red XIII are coming along as well. Hidemi Matsuzuka has posted a few colored product samples:

Tifa
Tifa (second pose with new face)
Barret
Nanakipack?
Box Art for Red XIII

No updates on Cloud's PAK.

Hilarious Raider

11,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
does anyone know if they have any Final Fantasy trading cards?

Friendly Bookworm

sagethewanderer
does anyone know if they have any Final Fantasy trading cards?

Yes. Square Enix does have an official Trading Card Game you can play.

More info on the cards and possibly where to get them:
http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Final_Fantasy_Trading_Card_Game

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas