Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which one??

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on December 10, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 >

alright...hey...i just got a gameboy SP and i was wondering i have a choices between a Final fantasy 1 and 2, Kingdom hearts-chain of memories and Golden Sun 2...pleez help!!

Pm me..!!
i am thinking of getting the new final fanstasies but golden sun is alright but final fanstasies have always been good.
showdown
alright...hey...i just got a gameboy SP and i was wondering i have a choices between a Final fantasy 1 and 2, Kingdom hearts-chain of memories and Golden Sun 2...pleez help!!

Pm me..!!

Golden Sun 2, but its better if you get them both since the second is a direct continuation of the first.

Of course, I would advice the Castlevania games over any of those.
Go with kingdom hearts smile
If I had to pick out of those...Golden Sun or the FF game.
FF1 and 2 and FFTA
Golden Sun is a very good game!
FF biggrin oS
THis is really weird the, the poll says mostly kingdom hearts but people are saying other wise. Well I say you should go with kingdom hearts, its an awsome game!
i don't think this belongs in the FF sub-forum. But i would go with either DoS or KH.

Dapper Noob

The KH game's really good!!! But Golden Sun and Golden Sun: the Lost Age are pretty good too!! FF I and II sounds really good. I'd recommend them all! But if you're looking for some new kind of un-Final Fantasy related fun, Golden Sun's the best. And it's sequel!! 3nodding

Personally, I like Final Fantasy Tactics Advance!
Newbs...What does this have to do with FF. bump.Hey,there little girl wink .
The Final Fantasy's are great games I suggest them.... but Golden Sun is really good too biggrin

I hated Kingdom Harts on game boy.......but thats just my opinion... whee
KHCOM!!! KHCOM!!! KHCOM!!! KHCOM!!! KHCOM!!! KHCOM!!! KHCOM!!!!!

err, i didnt play it yet, but hey.. its been nagging at me all time telling me, "Jen, BUY ME!!!" aahh!!

:: goes insane and hides in bathtub ::

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces