Welcome to Gaia! ::

Another iOS Final Fantasy game.

Woo! *waves iPhone/iPad* 0.2 20.0% [ 4 ]
That better come out on Andriod too! *waves Android* 0.25 25.0% [ 5 ]
How much more money am I spending on DLC? *lint comes out of wallet* 0.2 20.0% [ 4 ]
Meh. Next topic. :/ 0.35 35.0% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 20 ]
< 1 2

Noble Explorer

11,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Noble Shade 100
REGINA SPEKT0R

Havent seen ya in awhile Yunie. Welcome back ^_^

Versatile Receiver

Ray Valentine
REGINA SPEKT0R

Thanks man. I had a life for a while there but NOPE gone now lmao. I needed to come back and yell angrily at people about Final Fantasy (???)

Noble Explorer

11,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Noble Shade 100
REGINA SPEKT0R
Ray Valentine
REGINA SPEKT0R

Thanks man. I had a life for a while there but NOPE gone now lmao. I needed to come back and yell angrily at people about Final Fantasy (???)

It's great to have ya back, now I have someone to chat FF to too xd , planning on reopening you edit shop? Hehe I know the feeling, I picked up a life dated found someone and was happy then broke up went through stuff lost my job, found a new job and now busy with that and a few projects, but I try to make some time to return to gaia for old sake. I found making a booty grab tank helps, as for it to be profitable it requires you to log in at least once everyday.

Versatile Receiver

Ray Valentine
REGINA SPEKT0R
Ray Valentine
REGINA SPEKT0R

It's great to have ya back, now I have someone to chat FF to too xd , planning on reopening you edit shop? Hehe I know the feeling, I picked up a life dated found someone and was happy then broke up went through stuff lost my job, found a new job and now busy with that and a few projects, but I try to make some time to return to gaia for old sake. I found making a booty grab tank helps, as for it to be profitable it requires you to log in at least once everyday.
did I have an edit shop lmao it's been a year I DON'T REMEMBER ANYTHING!!!

I just finished highschool so I get to start university in a month WOW AWESOME STUDYING IS GREAT

Enduring Elder

11,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
I may have to pass on this one. They should stick with console titles instead of iOS games.
I wonder if this may get ported over to the PSP in the future.
like another user has mentioned, i bought the game because of my "fanboy urges."

YOU CAN'T EVEN PICK THE CHARACTERS YOU WANNA BUY WTFFFFF.

if i'm gonna spend a dollar per character, at least let me choose who i want.

it was fun for a while then i like ******** this after buying characters i do not know and a ******** weak-a** pig.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff