Welcome to Gaia! ::

i am 100 % sure that red 13 is still alive because he still will be 500 years later. and vincent...welll he's to cool he just has to be alive biggrin
I know Aeris is supposed to be in it. supposedly the wheel chair person is her, and the guy in the trailer is not sephiroth, so it should be interssting. I can't imagine the whole cast not making an appearance, save Cait Cith, who will probably be replaced by Reno himself. ANyway, that's all I know. Check RPGfan.com and Gamespot. They have all the info out there between them.

~Ryu
My only thing is the magazine cover in questions that blew everyone out of the water says that it's a DVD only release.

Which means what? No new fans?

People who didn't understand why FFVII is so cool because they never play video game aren't going to find out. Way to go Sqaure. e.e

My thing is...it's going to turn into a Giant "Order of the Phoenix" extravaganza. Everyone's going to expect something, and everyone is going to be disappointed.

My only hope? The English KH voice for Cloud stays the same. That and Miki Shin'ichi'rou will voice Sephiroth in the Japanese version (he voiced Sephiroth in Ehrgiez). And that we'll have the chance to listen to both.

And you know what - when I saw the trailer and got the shivers from it, I suddenly thought, I would pay to see this on the big screen. Just this clip. Just this fight.

AND IF NO ONE ELSE HAS NOTICED YET - Cloud says, in English "You killed her" in the video clip.

Don't ask me why he says it in English. Don't ask me why that makes the short-white-haired guy the 'killer' of someone Cloud 'cared about enough to attack this guy with the buster blade".

::smirks::

I'm hoping for the 'real deal' to come about. And we see Seph and cloud, once and for all duel to the bloody end.

Of course, I'll be cheering for the bad guy. Who doesn't nowadays?
I just thought of something. In FF7, human kind has survived monsters (all the little buggers were just hanging around RIGHT outside of towns). We survived the PLANET tryin to kill us, (the Weapons. If Ruby and Emerald doesn't say "I HATE YOU, Love, Planet Earth" nothing will) And we even survived the planet being sucked dry of its life force (THANK YOU SHIN-Ra!!) and a demented guy with a huge a** sword calling a giant pice of rock. (Never new we had two suns...wait... is that red dsun getting bigger?) So my question is, human kind in FF7 is just that resiliant...yet...we get wiped out by a freakin VIRUS?!!! COME ON!!!! Give us some more credit then THAT!!
too bad sephiroth in dere is a dissapointment dey killerd it for him
I think FF7 is one of the best FF ive heard that they are going to remake
it with grafics from the getaway! i hope it is as good as the first FF7 on psx.
Ive also heard they are making a film on it as well, but its going to be animated...like the FF movie that came out 2 years ago, i have seen a few pics on it....seproth has short hair, catsith has a robot, cloud on a motorbike. wink

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
im definately getting it. i just need to know when it is coming out
I think its possible that the character in the wheel chair could possible be Jenova herself...
Spirits Within would have been a good movie if they hadn't added the Final Fantasy prefix. It tainted it for FF fans and movie-goers alike. However... Advent Children looks exceedingly good. While unnecessary, a sequel taking place 2 years after FFVII could be a good idea... Never know. either way, it'll be a while till the release... April in Japan. Can't wait.
Ok, first off, most people seem to be under the impression that the short haired guy with white hair is Sephiroth. He's not. Sephiroth is in the movie, and he has long hair. Besides, his face is completely different than Sephiroth's.

Anyway, I've seen a screenshot of Aeris before. I don't know if this is a pic altered by fans, or if it is an actual picture. I saved it onto hy hard drive, and have no way to upload it, but I do have it.

FF7 is my favorite game. I think the movie will be good. When FF7 was originally made, Square did say that there was more storyline. There are some rumors that there was an extended version of the game and whatnot, well, that wasn't the case. My theory is that Square has been planning this movie for quite some time; maybe even as long as the game came out. I also seriously doubt that Square would ruin their most beloved game. For these to reasons, I think the movie will be good.

Wealthy Elder

3,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
AAIIIIIEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CLOUD IS IN IT YESSH!! he is the greatest *glomp* But yeah seph looks uhhh.. a tad bit creepy, like he is from a silent hill game or sumthin.

But anywho it would be great if they eventually do decide to put in new graphics with the game. ^_^ *sigh* but at the moment all they are going to do is make it for the ps2 and they dont know if it will come out with new stuff and what not. Least the movie looks like it will be good, and it will be a new plot and everything.
*shakes with anticipation* Advent Children is sure to be awesome... but wasn't there supposed to be a game? FFVII-2? Whatever... I'm still excited.
I want to see it as bad as a crack addict wants crack. I so want to see it. When I first saw the trailer on X-Play and I heard Sephiroth's music and then crazy stuff I was totally like, wow, and damn! Sorry, normally I make a lot of sense, but in this case, it's too damn awsome. Sephiroth is the coolest villin ever to exist in the history of existing villins.... exclaim
I think this is going to be soooo sweet, I mena the trailer is visually amazing and cloud and sephiroth look so cool. I just hope that it follows the storyline of the game, I mean it was soooo good. I think it would make and excellent movie. I can't wait to find out more!!!
GO FINAL FANTASY 7!!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces