Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Lunatic

11,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I know the rogue/ninja classes are coming with shiva and all....

But AM I the only one excited about Ultros?!

Dapper Explorer

5,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Kefka Palazzo -FF6-

The one on the left looks like Typhon

Fashionable Lunatic

11,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
Ryokuzen Shadowstealer
Kefka Palazzo -FF6-

cause it is!

Dapper Explorer

5,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Kefka Palazzo -FF6-
Ryokuzen Shadowstealer
Kefka Palazzo -FF6-

cause it is!

Interesting....Is this a new dungeon or is this something to do with Hildibrand?

Fashionable Lunatic

11,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
Ryokuzen Shadowstealer
Kefka Palazzo -FF6-
Ryokuzen Shadowstealer
Kefka Palazzo -FF6-

cause it is!

Interesting....Is this a new dungeon or is this something to do with Hildibrand?

Hildibrand.. but by the sounds of it, it's going to be like Gilgamesh, where your going to fight them in the end. To the Colosseum we go!!! blaugh

Dapper Explorer

5,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Kefka Palazzo -FF6-
Ryokuzen Shadowstealer
Kefka Palazzo -FF6-
Ryokuzen Shadowstealer
Kefka Palazzo -FF6-

cause it is!

Hildibrand.. but by the sounds of it, it's going to be like Gilgamesh, where your going to fight them in the end. To the Colosseum we go!!! blaugh

Awesome! I still have to catch up on his questline. I'm still working on Atma >.<

Fashionable Lunatic

11,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
I still have yet to do the crystal tower... O_O or the cowl.... don't even have my lvl 90 gear yet close though!! Perople are just to a**l about those raids though...

Dapper Explorer

5,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Kefka Palazzo -FF6-
I still have yet to do the crystal tower... O_O or the cowl.... don't even have my lvl 90 gear yet close though!! Perople are just to a**l about those raids though...

Sound like your server is rough.... Ours isn't that bad. Although you'll be lucky to ever get into Crystal Tower anymore.

Fashionable Lunatic

11,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
Ryokuzen Shadowstealer
Kefka Palazzo -FF6-

Sound like your server is rough.... Ours isn't that bad. Although you'll be lucky to ever get into Crystal Tower anymore.
well it's like I wait hours to get in and when I do everyone quits at last boss because It was my first time and they were getting made because I was still learning what to do.

Dapper Explorer

5,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Kefka Palazzo -FF6-
Ryokuzen Shadowstealer
Kefka Palazzo -FF6-

well it's like I wait hours to get in and when I do everyone quits at last boss because It was my first time and they were getting made because I was still learning what to do.

They shouldn't be leaving just because you're learning the ropes. That dungeon is easy enough that even if a tank or healer has no idea what they're doing the alliance can carry them. Especially as the last boss only really requires 1 tank up to the part when the giants spawn, and that only happens twice. What class do you play?

Fashionable Lunatic

11,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
Ryokuzen Shadowstealer
Kefka Palazzo -FF6-
Ryokuzen Shadowstealer
Kefka Palazzo -FF6-

They shouldn't be leaving just because you're learning the ropes. That dungeon is easy enough that even if a tank or healer has no idea what they're doing the alliance can carry them. Especially as the last boss only really requires 1 tank up to the part when the giants spawn, and that only happens twice. What class do you play?

Monk

Dapper Explorer

5,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Kefka Palazzo -FF6-
Ryokuzen Shadowstealer
Kefka Palazzo -FF6-
Ryokuzen Shadowstealer
Kefka Palazzo -FF6-

Monk

Yeah then there's absolutely no reason they should be leaving because of you. There's enough dps that you could get locked out of the fight and they'd be just fine......Sounds like they were just using you as an excuse to leave to be honest.

Fashionable Lunatic

11,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
Ryokuzen Shadowstealer

Yeah then there's absolutely no reason they should be leaving because of you. There's enough dps that you could get locked out of the fight and they'd be just fine......Sounds like they were just using you as an excuse to leave to be honest.

People rage quit for stupid stuff... yelling that i NEED to watch videos before joining the raids. last time i checked, SE never said you needed too.. plus i only learn things by doing them myself so watching a video doesn't help.

Fashionable Lunatic

11,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
Ryokuzen Shadowstealer

by the way what server are you on? My mains is on excalibur.

Dapper Explorer

5,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Kefka Palazzo -FF6-
Ryokuzen Shadowstealer

by the way what server are you on? My mains is on excalibur.

I'm on Cactuar

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces