Favorite ?

Rikku 0.30612244897959 30.6% [ 15 ]
Yuna 0.51020408163265 51.0% [ 25 ]
Paine 0.18367346938776 18.4% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 49 ]
< 1 2 3 >

Attila The Chad's Widower

Bad Boy

Yeah, the remaster's going to show a lot of awesome detail on those costumes! yum_puddi

Personally I liked Yuna's gunner most.

There's something called the Festival dress sphere... I kinda like the look of that one. redface

Shy Genius

I can't wait to try out the three new dresspheres from the international versionnnnn

Dark Knight/Alchemist is my favorite from the PS2/NA version.

Sparkly Seeker

favorite design: Alchemist Paine, though Psychic Yuna is a close second.

most practical: Psychic Rikku. It's just a school uniform, uncomplicated, easy to get on and off. Not sure how easy it is to fight in though... Can't be any harder than any of the other outfits they have.

most fun: Most fun design? Festival-Goer Yuna Most fun to use? Gunner

most sexy: Either Dark Knight Yuna, Warrior Rikku, or Berserker Paine.

Honorable mentions of my other favorites would be Songstress Yuna/Lenne, the entire White Mage line, Yuna's Floral Fallal, Samurai Paine, and Trainer Paine. Overall I like Paine's designs the most.

Also, as I was gathering these links, I came across this concept for a mermaid dressphere!? Why didn't they use that! (I'll admit the picture looks pretty bad, but it's a cool idea...)

Supportive Friend

17,000 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
Favorite Design: Dark Knight, Samurai, Floral Fallal (I like the samurai since i have a thing for samurai looks, Dark Knight for it dark look, and Floral Fallal since it a work of art to me)

Most Practical: Dark Knight and Lady Luck (Dark Knight for it high stats and Lady Luck for it's double gold and double item drop)

Most Fun: Gun Mage and Mascot (Gun Mage For all the blue bullet abilities and Fiend Hunter abilities, Mascot for it variety in abilities)

Most Sexy: Lady Luck and Black Mage

Fashionable Lunatic

11,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
I always loved berserker job classes in every game and there is no exception to x-2. Berserker is my favorite! But I have to say I love how rikku stands like Cecil when doing her dark attack as a dark knight.

Spooky Girl

18,525 Points
  • Scary Sampling 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Haunting Echo 75
yum_tea For all the girls, the White Mage dress sphere is what I found the most visually appealing, but really Yuna is the one that put it to the best use. Gun Mage is my favorite mechanically, as it's a sphere that all the girls can use equally well; it's also fairly visually impressive.

Opinionated Trash

I really love their Black mage, White mage, and their Warrior dresshperes.

Angelic Star

10,750 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
User Image

gaia_angelleft gaia_star

Yuna: Festivalgoer (International)
Rikku: Psychiker or w/e it's called :L (International)
Paine: Warrior...

Aged Poster

5,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Partygoer 500
-Favorite design ?
Alchemist! I never got this one but I was looking at the strategy guide and it just looks so cool. I do not know why I never got it in the game... Yeah I think it was because I never used the guide book until my second time playing with the game.

-Most practical and Most fun ?
Annilating every enemy I encounter with 3 Dark Knights using Darkness. In terms, of the woman power I had on the team, this class did awesome damage while retaining high hp which made it more viable option throughout the game.

-Most sexy ?
Ladyluck, black mage, samurai,

psychic and feastivalgoer from the internatinal versions.

Friendly Bookworm

Psychic.

I cannot wait for the Remaster just so that I can finally have it!

Destructive Mage

15,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Favorite Design: Yuna (Gunner, Warrior, Gun mage, songstress, white mage, mascot, psychic, festival)
Rikku (Gunner, Theif, Warrior, Black mage, gun mage, Lady luck, alchemist, dark knight, Berserker)
Paine (Black mage, Warrior gun mage, trainer, berserker, dark knight, bare)
Pratical: Songstress, Alchemist, and Dark knight.

Fun: Trainer, Gun mage, gunner, black mage, white mage, theif.

Sexy: Gunner (YRP), Warrior (YRP), Berserker (R)

I LOVE this game.
Played it 6 times by now.
I like the Black Mage dresspheres. The little witchy hats are cute and I like their staffs!

Buggy Nymph

58,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
The most practical to me was always Alchemist. First thing I did when I got the dressphere was do that auto-grind thing until I got it maxed out. Then I could auto-grind everything else with that alchemist!

Magical Shounen

6,850 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
don't we get a new dress sphere in the new remastered version?

the one that was japan exclusive only`?
Favorite Design: Floral Fallal

Most Practical: Alchemist

Most Fun: Mascot

Most Sexy: Gun Mage

I also enjoyed the berserker dress sphere very much. =)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff