Welcome to Gaia! ::

if ur a fan come here!
hes pretty good but hes better in soul calibur 2 which is really cool cuz i could use him
he rox!!!

bump
he is ugly.
Think hes ugly now wait until you see him in T5.
I like Yoshi but I hate you people.
Remember, stay in school.
My #1 Ranked character in Tekken 3.

Our #1 Ranked Tekken 4 character at our old arcade until it was shut down. *Its weird seeing Yoshimitsu ranked above Law btw*

I remember defeating many opponents suicide style *cant remember what its actually called* at the arcade.

Im such a n3rd 3nodding
I only liked him cause I thought he looked funny.
Yea, He's my favourite Tekken Character. In my opinion, he has the best combos.

I like that wierd Victory growl/snarl thingy that he does after winning a battle on Tekken 3. mrgreen domokun
.....*is about to say some bad s**t but closes mouth*......
grandkinglink
hes pretty good but hes better in soul calibur 2 which is really cool cuz i could use him

YOU BET
yoshimitsu is ugly and he can't fight
sakura-chan2000
yoshimitsu is ugly

Agreed.

sakura-chan2000
and he can't fight

WHAT?! He can fight! He can also steal large sums of money from Heihachi.
Dude, the Japanese god of Thunder is the best! I'[m sorry, I don't think he's ugly, I dunno if he's that good in Tekken, but he's not ugly, he's pretty cool, especially with the double sword tactic....IN Soul Calibur.......no comment, he kicked my a** at the end of the game

5,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
DaemonXanth
Dude, the Japanese god of Thunder is the best! I'[m sorry, I don't think he's ugly, I dunno if he's that good in Tekken, but he's not ugly, he's pretty cool, especially with the double sword tactic....IN Soul Calibur.......no comment, he kicked my a** at the end of the game

*Blink* Soul Calibur? Him? Who are you using against him?

He's rather amusing, I gotta admit. Some of his combos are the oddest - and funniest (that suicide thing, for one). Or his pongo sword in SC2 - funniest thing in the game, and the comps are stupid about it.
Annoying too (though I don't worry too much about him much). But what does it matter if he looks ugly? Isn't the point of a fight game to win first, reguardless of looks?

My rating: meh - he's good, but not the best, fight-wise. But I tend towards power rather than style, anyway...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff