The Flash 0.14634146341463 14.6% [ 12 ]
Wonder Woman 0.01219512195122 1.2% [ 1 ]
The Joker 0.036585365853659 3.7% [ 3 ]
Green Arrow 0.097560975609756 9.8% [ 8 ]
Green Lantern 0.048780487804878 4.9% [ 4 ]
Other 0.52439024390244 52.4% [ 43 ]
Total Votes:[ 82 ]
1 2 3 4 >

Who are you maining and why did you pick that character?

Generous Exhibitionist

10,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Love Machine 150
Wonder Woman, Doomsday, Killer Frost, and Ares

Wonder Woman
I normally hate WW, but she comes off just a little less 'feminist psycho' in Injustice, looks less mannish, and I genuinely like both of her fighting styles. I especially like her Sword & Shield style, as it's reminiscent of Sophitia from Soul Calibur, who has been my main and favorite fighting game character for a very long time.

Doomsday
I wanted a power character, and he was the only one I don't hate playing as. Ironically, I actually love his fighting style, and the character just feels and looks awesome. Special credit goes to him having my favorite Super in the game.

Killer Frost
She's a lot of fun to play as, I adore her look, and she's essentially Injustice's Sub-Zero (my all-time MK main except Frost in the games that sucked.) I've long favored Ice as an element, and I usually use female characters in fighters. She sort of came naturally to me.

Ares
The single coolest comic book villain I have -ever- seen, I actually only discovered him two or three months before the game's launch... before he was announced for it. I was blown away by how cool he was, especially seeing he was a WW villain, and immediately gave up on the idea he'd -ever- be in Injustice just because he isn't very well known. Ends up, he was the -last- reveal for the on-disc roster. On top of this, I adore Greek Mythology and I absolutely love how he plays. He's a good balance of speed and power, as well as a good balance of melee and ranged attacks. Everything about him feels right for me.

Hilarious Fatcat

Hawkgirl

Her combos pack quite the punch and I adore her charging special move. You can do it in mid-air, along with her projectile and the BEST part about her is her flight trait. It forces your opponent to jump in towards you (easily punishable thanks to her charge move) and you can slow down the pace of the fight. Also, she has a dive kick that can surprise nearly anyone.

One move that I discovered is her special input back dash. It's fast and you can follow it up with either an upwards projectile move, a flip kick that can easily followed up by a combo or a double kick that pushes your foe away. The last 2 moves have good recovery and makes it hard for the other to punish. Heck, you can really put in a lot of pressure with some overheard and sweep moves. If I am not mistaken, the first frame of her special dash is invincible. It could be a great wake-up attack if someone is rushing you down... I'll have to test that out.

She can be a rush-down and keep-away character. Oddly enough, I've only seen 2 Hawkgirls online.

Conservative Shapeshifter

9,325 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Green Arrow is easier for me however, I still haven't tried other characters though XD but I'm pretty I'll be ok with others but recent is Green Arrow and love his combos XD

Dapper Spotter

Deathstroke is my best character, though I'm trying to avoid using him much because of how spammy he is.

I really like Green Arrow and Aquaman oddly enough. I thought I'd be maining as Nightwing when I got this game, but I found myself more comfortable in their fighting styles.

I find myself gravitating towards Doomsday as a heavy character focus.

Tipsy Genius

Bane. He looks hella cool, I've always enjoyed watching him as a kid, and he packs a mean punch. His combos aren't too complicated to learn since most of the time you only bust out 3 or 4 moves, but damn does he hurt. Plus his air grabs are really killer.

In a relationship with dimple plant

Fatcat

3,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Solomon. Grundy. Him or Nightwing.
Nightwing is rush down, and Grundy just wrecks the place with his super armor and has swamp hands to counter keep away gameplay.
Harley Quinn and Sinestro are the ones I know how to use best. Getting there with Lobo.
Poeden
Wonder Woman, Doomsday, Killer Frost, and Ares

Wonder Woman
I normally hate WW, but she comes off just a little less 'feminist psycho' in Injustice, looks less mannish, and I genuinely like both of her fighting styles. I especially like her Sword & Shield style, as it's reminiscent of Sophitia from Soul Calibur, who has been my main and favorite fighting game character for a very long time.

Doomsday
I wanted a power character, and he was the only one I don't hate playing as. Ironically, I actually love his fighting style, and the character just feels and looks awesome. Special credit goes to him having my favorite Super in the game.

Killer Frost
She's a lot of fun to play as, I adore her look, and she's essentially Injustice's Sub-Zero (my all-time MK main except Frost in the games that sucked.) I've long favored Ice as an element, and I usually use female characters in fighters. She sort of came naturally to me.

Ares
The single coolest comic book villain I have -ever- seen, I actually only discovered him two or three months before the game's launch... before he was announced for it. I was blown away by how cool he was, especially seeing he was a WW villain, and immediately gave up on the idea he'd -ever- be in Injustice just because he isn't very well known. Ends up, he was the -last- reveal for the on-disc roster. On top of this, I adore Greek Mythology and I absolutely love how he plays. He's a good balance of speed and power, as well as a good balance of melee and ranged attacks. Everything about him feels right for me.
Ares is sweet I've seen people play really good as him I'd love to learn how to use him better.
I main Batgirl. She's my favorite hero, she's tricky, and she's got a style unlike the other Bat-Family members in the game. Who doesn't love that attitude of hers, too? 'I'm a real pain in the a**, huh?' <--- That quote right there got me laughing the first time I heard it. Let's not forget her wonderful wager quotes with Batman, Nightwing [d**k Grayson], Joker, and Catwoman. Everything from her combos, attitude, and capabilities are amazing. I think that sums it up.

Magical Girl

Right now, I'm putting all my focus into Harley Quinn
For me,
Her characteristics is just really bad-a** in the sweet girl way, Even though, She's a supervillian and Joker's sidekick, Along with Penguin . And, Of course, My favorites in TV Shows, Movies, and Video Games there will always be a character that matches a person inside of me .
And, That there is Harley Quinn in Injustice: Gods Among Us .
I'm not finished yet

Most of the things she says just wants you in need to get you all hyped up and imitate her

I also adore Tara Strong, She has so much talent with a lot of different voices

Her popular acts:

Raven from Teen Titans

Bubbles from The Powerpuff Girls

Timmy Turner from Fairy Odd Parents

Young Ben Tenneson from the Ben 10 series

Twilight Sparkles from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Terrence from Fosters Home for Imaginary Friends ( This is a big surprise from people who did not know )

If a fictional character has a high-pitched voice from- I don't know, Anything ? The first thing that some people would say " This might be Tara Strong " .

And, Also some of you don't know, She also voiced Raven from Injustice: Gods Among Us .

Of course, It's all done from auto tune to make that " nasty, demonic, frightening voice "
Which, In fact, I'm sick and tired of hearing people saying Ravens voice is scary and she sounds like a dude and I don't like it .

Live with it, Ignore the voice, Or don't buy the game . It's already been released out in stores .
I already even seen what she sounds like with her original Teen Titans voice with her Injustice look . Trust me, It's even weirder .

Speaking of Raven, I also want to make her my main when I'm done getting used to Harley .
She's going to be a trick character to play, But she's also one of my favorite Teen Titan characters .
I practice with Raven for about 30 minutes, Not rushing to make combos, Just to get to know her moves and just amusing myself and teaching myself how she plays .
You don't have to rush the process and make combos within two minutes of learning how to play a character .
And, I would wait a couple of days of playing online, I would fight CPU's first and change the levels when I get better . ( I'm still playing on Medium Mode with Harley )
So, that's it with Raven so far .

Let's talk about Nightwing, Shall I ? I will .
He's a neat and an attractive cool guy in the game, He's also known as d**k Grayson .
He also has two different move sets which is also really creative in the game and is easy use .
I can say that he might be in used of a spamming character, and forgot to mention even Harley and Raven can both be spam characters too .
I'm not yet sure that you can use both fighting styles in a combo, It seems like it takes one long second to switch fighting styles . By that, I mean if you press " B ", On Xbox, You press your power move and it doesn't take time to change back . Also, That's a neat thing too .
I also just searched up his voice actor to put more details into him, He's voiced by Troy Baker in the game .

So, I'm interested in Harley Quinn, Raven, and Nightwing emotion_c8
I don't exactly have mains, but I do have characters that take priority for unlocking their 100 win hero cards.

Hawkgirl, Wonder Woman, Ares, Harley Quinn, Deathstroke, Catwoman. And I'm currently working on Doomsday.

And I'm slowly learning how to use Batgirl and Scorpion effectively.

Might try Joker and Superman later.
My main character has to be Black Adam. I'm not even sure why I picked him I just liked his backstory and though his powers were pretty cool.

Vermillion Bibliophile

Can't really say I main as any of them, I normally just choose at random...unless I know how the opponent is going to play, then I pick someone I can appropriately retaliate with.

Hygienic Codger

8,250 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
I play Deathstroke most of the time, he's my best character.

A close second is Green Lantern.

And rounding it off is Batman.

Wish they had more intros and outros though.

"Stay dowwnn..."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces