Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feral Vampire

15,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Team Moira 200
Is it strange that I see a lot of myself in Miguel?

Hallowed Pumpkin

The Spirit of Vengeance

If you....
1.Dont have a grudge for someone after the death of your sister
2.Aren't Spanish
3.Cocky/Egotistical

Then yeah, just a tad bit.

On a side note, Me being a mainer or Miguel, does anyone have some ways to help me fight Spammy Dragonuv's?
Shin Oni
ironermac
Somehow, the endings aren't as intriguing as I expected.

it's been like that since T5.

T5's were bearable. I mean I really didn't see the appeal in this game.

Guardioz's Wife

4,425 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
A lil off topic but has anyone here heard that there is suposedly a live action Tekken movie scedualed for relice in the US? I personaly hope its true xd
Certain characters can launch people HIGH *Lili's Down LK+RK* Though those characters usually don't have long string combos.

Clean Rabbit

5,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
It's in the works. It's looking better than the DOA and KOF movies that have or will be coming out. But that's not saying much, as it is still in the dreaded "game-to-movie" category.

Feral Vampire

15,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Team Moira 200
Nerok
The Spirit of Vengeance

If you....
1.Dont have a grudge for someone after the death of your sister
2.Aren't Spanish
3.Cocky/Egotistical

Then yeah, just a tad bit.

On a side note, Me being a mainer or Miguel, does anyone have some ways to help me fight Spammy Dragonuv's?

Two out of three count? I mean, I don't think I'd be able to blame a guy that kills my sister...
How do you pull of Item Techniques with the different characters? The manual doesn't say. Does it say in the characters' command list?

Another question: It seems you can't get higher than 1st Dan in Ghost Battle mode...is that true? I haven't been able to, at least...but your opponents are obviously higher than 1st Dan, so...what's up with that? Can anyone help ?!
ironermac
Shin Oni
ironermac
Somehow, the endings aren't as intriguing as I expected.

it's been like that since T5.

T5's were bearable. I mean I really didn't see the appeal in this game.

I agree... I wasn't that impressed with the ending cinematics for the characters. However, I think it was done purposely to put more emphasis on scenario campaign's ending since that's supposed to be the main story of the game.

The endings only served to show what would happen if things went according to each character's respective storyline. 3nodding
Aether Tokoro the Shrewd

Ugh, is this Leo gender bullshit still going on?

It is actually.

I know someone that is collecting all in game references of Leo's gender just to prove that Leo's a guy.
Son Kurichi-Kai
Aether Tokoro the Shrewd

Ugh, is this Leo gender bullshit still going on?

It is actually.

I know someone that is collecting all in game references of Leo's gender just to prove that Leo's a guy.

It's probably a yaoi fangirl.
I like how this thread doesn't put up pages a day because people are in training mode instead =P

Guardioz's Wife

4,425 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
ZX Virtuous
It's in the works. It's looking better than the DOA and KOF movies that have or will be coming out. But that's not saying much, as it is still in the dreaded "game-to-movie" category.

I thought DOA turned out pretty good actualy even though I only ever watched my friends play the games and never tried them myself because the battle system pissed me off scream But I will agree that most movies based on games have turned out pretty bad, witness Resident Evil crying
Icege
I like how this thread doesn't put up pages a day because people are in training mode instead =P

that's cause the casual players actually post things worth reading/containing to the thread. unlike other threads I won't name that stay completely off topic or someone feels the need to do 1 word post.
Shin Oni
Icege

that's cause the casual players actually post things worth reading/containing to the thread. unlike the BlazBlue thread that stays completely off topic or someone feels the need to do 1 word post.

There, I said it for you, lulz.

Anyway, I'm done with training mode until I get a record replay function for further testing. I also want Namco to patch the important s**t they need to in this game. Other than that, I'm playing VS mode against my friends whenever I can.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff