Welcome to Gaia! ::

Greedy Consumer

I saw turbo mode from tekken revolutions. Revolutions is lame because you cant play for hours on end really. Tekken is so fun tho.

But for tekken tag tourny 3 or 4 they need a turbo mode that is constantly 2x the speed. Build those reflexes! I love games with 2x the speed and stuff cuz of emulators, I figure if it moves twice as fast you might as well be getting twice the mental work out.

And idk, I am just so bad at marvel vs capcom 3, SOOOO BAAADDDD
Tekken reovlutions I was way better. Didn't have to roll my joystick 3x a second lol
Tekken Revolution is filled with n00bs. Lol srsly. Compared to TT2 online mode, it has like a 4:1 difficulty ratio. Its prolly 'cause they get to play and practice more there.

I cant wait for TxSF, though the lack of updates make me sad.

Greedy Consumer

caffeine meow
Tekken Revolution is filled with n00bs. Lol srsly. Compared to TT2 online mode, it has like a 4:1 difficulty ratio. Its prolly 'cause they get to play and practice more there.

I cant wait for TxSF, though the lack of updates make me sad.
still people playing ttt2 online?
Absolutely. Just get online at the right time.

Dangerous Werewolf

10,250 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
I play Street Fighter x Tekken now. I hate how Tekken adapted the controls to SF. Can't do any of my tekken moves
gilgameshed
I play Street Fighter x Tekken now. I hate how Tekken adapted the controls to SF. Can't do any of my tekken moves

I'd imagine since it's not even a Tekken game.

I want to know why Harada is so quiet about TxSF.

Lonely Cultist

I was playing Tekken Revoulution once and found someone with SO MUCH LAG. I got close to beating him and people were cheering me on, untill he beat me... crying

Vermillion Vampire

6,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
i´m don´t know what is this think..?? but.. i´m playing tekken game.. cool..
i heard a rumor that Revolutions is lacking some characters

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces