Welcome to Gaia! ::

I can make that..
Fox is supposedly the best character

kirby is supposedly the cheapest
Shaolin_Dragon
Fox is supposedly the best character

kirby is supposedly the cheapest
no nope not if you can use them right i can kill fox with my y.link game hes my 3rd best tho my list is

1.falco
2.fox
3.y.link
Fire Emblem team: Marth and Roy - The Pikachu brothers: Pichu and Pikachu - Team Star Fox: Falco Lombardi and Fox Mccloud - Twin links: Young link and link - Psychic Meltdown: Mewtwo x 2. I always play this game with my bro and that's who we choose each time we are up for a good battle. We never fight each other because we know the moves each one will do too well that's why we always fight side by side. Really who would want to fight a match that would last for hours if you let it? We can't seem to outdo each other. I can even say what's on this guy's mind before he speaks it and vice versa no coincidence we do it about 5 or 6 times in one day if not more.
Which is better: Super Smash Brothers or Super Smash Brothers Melee? Melee
Is SSB/SSBM really a fighting game? Of course
What's your favourite character? Kirby
What character are you best with? Kirby
How good are you? Very.
What's the best unlockable character? Either Kirby or Fox
What's your favourite special boss? Fighting Pollygon Team!!
What's your favourite stage? See fav boss
What's your favourite item? Pokeball
What characters should be in the next game? Diddy Kong, Mouser, maybe a Shy Guy, definatly Geno....
Which console should it be on? Gamecube...but online this time.
Best game for multiplayer beat them up game with friends.
It is a fighting game, but only if you dont use items like noobs heh
stressed

mitsuki808's Wife

Noob

I use the ice climbers, and I am 100% in with the idea that SSBm and SSB are fighting games but ssb is alot better then ssbm for alot of reasons such as balance, even if they ******** up some things in melee. I used to use kirby in ssb but he sucks in melee, but thats why the ice climbers own all , there are many people who think they are good in this game but the truth is you dont dodge nor roll and use items like uber noobs, if you cant really win with out items or a life advantage you just plain suck!
The_Marionette
It is a fighting game, but only if you dont use items like noobs heh
stressed

If you don't know how to defend against items, you deserve to get killed by them.
lopo
I use the ice climbers, and I am 100% in with the idea that SSBm and SSB are fighting games but ssb is alot better then ssbm for alot of reasons such as balance, even if they ******** up some things in melee. I used to use kirby in ssb but he sucks in melee, but thats why the ice climbers own all , there are many people who think they are good in this game but the truth is you dont dodge nor roll and use items like uber noobs, if you cant really win with out items or a life advantage you just plain suck!

Ummm...yes you do dodge just not very much. And all the good people here dont use items. And the Ice Climbers do not own all.
Huitzilopili
If you don't know how to defend against items, you deserve to get killed by them.

Thank you for the common sense. O_o;;

lopo

They didn't [********] it up, they definately improved it. Now there's no 'certain' winner since there's a real debate going on with the tier list. The tier list for SSB is REALLY accurate. Pikachu dominates in SSB since he has the best grab range, and so on.

Dodge as in R-down right? Um, that's not noob-ish, thats necessary. If you roll a lot, that's bad.
Yubii
lopo

Ummm...yes you do dodge just not very much. And all the good people here dont use items. And the Ice Climbers do not own all.

At TG6, a person named Chu Dat got 3rd place with only using Ice Climbers. The Ice Climbers may certainly well own all, with a little trick that they have that goes from 0%-death. Infinite grabs: It can be done.

Quote:
They didn't ******** it up, they definately improved it. Now there's no 'certain' winner since there's a real debate going on with the tier list. The tier list for SSB is REALLY accurate. Pikachu dominates in SSB since he has the best grab range, and so on.

There is a certain winner, Sheik. Only one character stands a chance if played at high-level skill. That's Falco, if played right with shine and spike comboes.

The tier list for SSB is something to the likes of this:

HIGH:

Kirby
Ness
Pikachu

MIDDLE:

Everyone else

LOW:

Link
Luigi
There's been a debate whether Ness should be in the middle because of his bad recovery. At least when I last remember.. @.@
chibi shinryuu
There's been a debate whether Ness should be in the middle because of his bad recovery. At least when I last remember.. @.@

Dude, his recovery is one of the best. You know how far you can go out to the edge of someone trying to recover and spike them, then get back to the stage when you're off the screen? His recovery makes him one of the best, coupled with his spike.
Capt_Insanity
chibi shinryuu

Dude, his recovery is one of the best. You know how far you can go out to the edge of someone trying to recover and spike them, then get back to the stage when you're off the screen? His recovery makes him one of the best, coupled with his spike.
dude ness's second jump was like the highest and his up b move had awesome accuracy and his spike rocked because youd jump uop and spike them

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff