Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Fatcat

9,000 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Millionaire 200
Deidara is freaking cheap as ******** -.- like, I wanna freaking kill him cat_scream
Which is why I use him and Temari in Ultimate Survival xD cause they both can spam like mad. I'm sure Tenten can too.
But yeah, the reason why I'm posting this is cause I just recently fought him in Advanced Survival and got so pissed cause all he did was spam his clay bombs -.- like, I had 5 heart attacks just trying to get up close to do my ultimate jutsu cat_stressed
I may just be terrible cause I'm tired and have had a long day but whatever x.x
I'm also not dissing the character or anything. I'm just saying, he's so annoying to kill cat_sweatdrop
I agree I was acutally thinking this the other day. My last online match was with me using him. I think I'm going to youtube it. As cheap as it is I can kill a lot of people spamming him.

I try not to especially against friends.

Dedicated Hunter

6,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Since much of Deidara's attack spam comes from using his "Ranged Weapon" moves (i.e. shuriken throws for most other characters), you can easily used a Chakra Dash to move through them and get right in his face. Another technique for mobility is to just "Jump Guard", where you jump in a direction, but hold guard, thus allowing you to move while keeping yourself protected. And correct me if I'm wrong, but you can substitute behind them when they are spamming like that.

Plus, certain chakra attacks will have the same charging effect possessed by the Chakra Dash; Chidori is one of them IIRC. And of course, support characters can easily be used to defend (Ex: Hinata or Pain), allowing for you to used a ranged jutsu, or to attack (Ex: Taka Sasuke, Itachi, etc.), giving you the ability to close the gap.

Shy Fatcat

9,000 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Millionaire 200
Wolblade
Since much of Deidara's attack spam comes from using his "Ranged Weapon" moves (i.e. shuriken throws for most other characters), you can easily used a Chakra Dash to move through them and get right in his face. Another technique for mobility is to just "Jump Guard", where you jump in a direction, but hold guard, thus allowing you to move while keeping yourself protected. And correct me if I'm wrong, but you can substitute behind them when they are spamming like that.

Plus, certain chakra attacks will have the same charging effect possessed by the Chakra Dash; Chidori is one of them IIRC. And of course, support characters can easily be used to defend (Ex: Hinata or Pain), allowing for you to used a ranged jutsu, or to attack (Ex: Taka Sasuke, Itachi, etc.), giving you the ability to close the gap.

Haha I know all of that, I know how to close the gap, but it doesn't really change the fact that he's a slight pain, especially when you're online and someone uses him.

Shy Fatcat

9,000 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Millionaire 200
Rejexts
I agree I was acutally thinking this the other day. My last online match was with me using him. I think I'm going to youtube it. As cheap as it is I can kill a lot of people spamming him.

I try not to especially against friends.

Lol I was actually watching my boyfriend play it today and he used Deidara and I was like "nooo, don't spam, you don't want them to get pissed and think you're a spammer D: " lol wrong move on my part xD he actually started to get caught up in their combos more when he didn't spam with Deidara. I mean, he's still a good character without his spamming, but... Honestly, it's just what that character was meant to do. Not the only thing but.. still xD I know why they combo-spammed him too, cause they knew what Deidara can do and didn't want to lose >.< cause, quite honestly, had I not said anything, my boyfriend would have won.

Vermillion Bibliophile

Hahahahaha! My brother and cousins agree! Deidara is a complete pain to deal with.
I actually have only a few problems when facing him though. Depending on the opponent, their type of fighting can easily be combated with a puppet master. The only other way around him is simply...don't give him space.
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageForget Generations I can't wait till Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3. Come out

Fashionable Genius

7,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200
I had this problem too, just pick Itachi and when they spam the throwing moves just use the fireball jutsu and it goes through all the attacks.

Shy Fatcat

9,000 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Millionaire 200
Xiao Qiao True Beauty
I had this problem too, just pick Itachi and when they spam the throwing moves just use the fireball jutsu and it goes through all the attacks.

Itachi actually does help xD or using Deidara yourself actually helps against him.. Another good person is Temari xD her wind is helpful, just spamming the square/x button depending on which system you use.

Invisible Detective

9,325 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
You have to either use the deidara killer example being a puppet user ninja or a ninja a lot of rush attacks that deflect projectile attacks and chakra dash is your best friend.

Beloved Gaian

Get use to it, those are his original attacks. He's a far ranged character.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff